Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

Who killed me?

The other day i was playing smp and i lagged out then snap like that i was killed i just logged on at the time and i was way to laggy to see who killed me or what did it wasn't from hunger but who ever or what ever killed me please tell me and if u saw anything like me dieing in the chat plz tell me how i did i just want to know. After i died i jst returned to the title screen i decided not to come back on cause it was waaay to laggy if u did kill me plz tell me also Surprised ~fire_crafter100

Where you in combat at that time? If so, you killed yourself.

fire_crafter100 wrote:
well i did not kill myself for sure i have some suspects it may have been treeman demon or laz....

Huh? You know we have to be actually near you to kill you. We cannot just poof to you then kill you. Also the sever has a anti PVP logging system in place now. If you are tagged for combat and leave the game as you are tagged you are auto killed and items are dropped. You likely got tagged before you exited. As this is also a PVP server, honestly who cares who killed you?

question about the tagging system: is this just for towny wars or does it apply to everyone including those who do not belong to a village?