Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

Dear Santa..(eric)

I don't think you can add tekkit onto bukkit. I could be wrong about that but I think tekkits standalone.

DemonicD3 wrote:
I don't think you can add tekkit onto bukkit. I could be wrong about that but I think tekkits standalone.

Tekkit | Technic Pack
www.technicpack.net/tekkit/ - Översätt den här sidan
That's right, the self-contained Tekkit server is Bukkit at its core, allowing you the entire Bukkit plugin catalog to be run with Tekkit. Many thanks to the minds over ...

oh wait, ur right, i just slept 2 hours this night! :< but it works with all the bukkit plugins Very Happy(or well ye)

but it seems awesome!

So its essentially bukkit with cool mods added in already with the optional support of all bukkit mods like Factions and towny?

Seems like it, the machines they have in the lets play are rather awesome!

You do realize that we would all need to use the Tekkit launcher for playing on a Tekkit server, right? And are you suggesting that we make TWO servers, one vanilla (Bukkit) and one Tekkit?

Ffs tekkit? it wont let me install the launcher :< all it does is shows a loading bar then it vanishes in a few milliseconds >_>

mikewater wrote:
Ffs tekkit? it wont let me install the launcher :< all it does is shows a loading bar then it vanishes in a few milliseconds >_>

Run as Administrator > Profit