Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Stickers guide

guide_10.png

How do I send stickers?

Select the sticker icon that you see next to the camera icon!

Select the purple sticker pack bookmark. (Or the gold sticker pack icon on the left page of the opening page of your album.)

Select the friend(s) you would like to send a Sticker Pack to.

Select "Send Pet Society gift request".

Select "Send".

How do I accept stickers friends have sent?

Go to your Facebook requests page: http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php

Select to "Accept Gift" where you see a friend has sent you a sticker.

You are then taken to a holding screen which shows whether the sticker you just tried to accept was successful or not. From this screen you can select to "Accept more stickers" (green button) which you should use if you have more requests waiting that you would like to accept now, or you can select "Play Pet Society!" (pink button) which you should select if you have no more sticker requests that you want to accept currently!

Once you have selected "Play Pet Society!" Pet Society will load. Your pet can then open the sticker pack on the ground, like any other gift. You will be shown the stickers inside and who they are from. Close that window by selecting the green tick.

To place your stickers in yoru album, select the sticker button (next to the camera icon).

You can then drag and drop your newly collected stickers into your album. (You find the stickers not current in your album below your album).

How many stickers can I send to friends a day?

This is variable, and is a limit set by Facebook. Currently it appears to be 12.

Can I choose which stickers to send friends?

No sorry, it's all random!

The trophy (for example) states "Complete 5 sticker collections in bronze" what exactly does this mean?

A collection is a full double page of stickers. So each full double page will count as one collection towards a trophy.

Here are some clarifications on what each trophy definition means:

Sticky fingers

Complete 5 sticker collections of at least bronze level stickers (i.e. can be any combination of gold, silver and/or bronze)

You stuck it out
Complete 5 sticker collections of at least silver level stickers (i.e. can be any combination of gold and/or silver)

Midas touch
Complete 5 sticker collections of gold level stickers (i.e. must all be gold)

So you are able to have some silver and gold stickers in your collections (as well as bronze) to complete the bronze trophy! And you are able to have some gold stickers in your collections (as well as silver) to complete the silver trophy!

If I replace a silver sticker in my album with a gold sticker, what happens to the original silver sticker?

The silver sticker remains 'underneath' the gold sticker, so you will not receive it back.

Similarly, if you have a bronze sticker in your album, and you place a silver or gold sticker overtop, the bronze sticker will remain 'underneath' you will not receive it back.

Once I've placed a sticker in my album, can I remove it?

No sorry you cannot remove any stickers you have placed in your album!

What is the sticker recycler?

If you end up with duplicate stickers that you don’t want or need, just use the Sticker Recycler! All you have to do is drag unwanted stickers to the recycle icon at the bottom left when your sticker album is open. Once you’ve built up enough Sticker Points you can redeem them for a Bronze, Silver or Gold Sticker Pack. These sticker packs will have random stickers inside but they’ll be of the level indicated on the pack, i.e. gold sticker packs will only contain gold stickers!

You can also just keep them in your general un-used sticker section for now if you'd prefer.

I've recycled lots of stickers and can redeem a sticker pack, can I gift this?

Sticker packs earned through recycling can be gifted to a friend like a normal gift!

Can I view my friends' sticker collections?

Yes! You can check out your friends’ collections when you visit them; their sticker icon is located above their pet’s health, happiness and hygiene bars.

What does the yellow star in the top right hand corner of some stickers in my inventory mean?

The yellow stars in the top right corner are the stickers you have just received/accepted, so it's easier for you to spot them amongst those that you've had for awhile!

Sticker collections:

If anyone has completed the fish or gadget pages in their sticker books please can you send me a picture of them so I can add them to the above thread...it doesnt matter if the stickers are bronze, silver or gold

Thanks x

Guest Guest
Hi lea75!

You where looking for someone who could share a screenshot of the fish and gadgets pages, I am happy to help out! congratulations

fish_s10.jpg

gadget10.jpg

Guest Guest
I have a question...

Do the stickers 'underneath' count towards the 20,000 item limit?
Or is it just the sticker on top that counts?