Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazorx

watering the end?

Just something on my mind how can it be legit to water a whole world and claim the whole world theirs, when its shared with others jst so they can have a xp farm?

I said i was gona remove some of the water as it disables all enderman spawnings in the area, then zhuge told me i would get banned, and if i ever set a home in their xp farm it would be instant ban aswell then after a conversation he kicked me cuz he got mad at me, and said the kick was about me setting home in their farm but the only home i got set is right outside the farm, and tho i cant use pearls in their farm so i cant get in even if i wanted to. Jst i dont see how it can be legit. im the owner of 2/3 enderportals, and now they watered the whole land to claim the world theirs, is this a multiplayer game?

its like watering the whole main world and claim the land urs cuz u got some water on it... then zhuge claimed i had to rights to the end cuz my town fell apart. how is my town involved in this matter? And this shouldnt be legit rly. the worlds are to be shared with the ones that got acces to them. and u shouldnt be able to water a whole world, and claim it grief to remove some of the water.

Zhuge, if you wanted to claim the entire end you should have claimed the end portals early on. That's the only way to claim the end is by stopping people from legitly coming through. However you only own 1 portal out of 3 working ones. Like it or not your forced to share the end with others. Not that is matters now anyways, with the XP farming being so easy a end farm is no longer required. If you wish to keep people off your end farm, that's your right to do so but what people do outside your claimed property is none of your concern. Unless you zone the entire end, people are free to build there, remove water, do what they please on the areas you have yet to claim. Banning them for doing this would be incredibly suspect.

the major issue is not wiether you can build in the end or not or is it even yours.

the issue is that water directly contributes to endspawn rates.
endermen cant spawn on anything thats covered by water or half slabs.
in addition, once you remove water from a area, endermen will start spawning there like crazy.

you remove water, you get screwed as well since all the endermen will just tp to you.

in addition, removing the water contributes to lowering the rate of a endfarm which is sabotage which is a form of grief.

Zhuge wrote:
in addition, removing the water contributes to lowering the rate of a endfarm which is sabotage which is a form of grief.

I do believe this v beats this ^
DemonicD3 wrote:
Not that is matters now anyways, with the XP farming being so easy a end farm is no longer required.

Frogger409 wrote:
So people can claim their own dimension and get banned for modifying it?

Seems legit. -.-
It would seem so.