Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

Short of Cash?

Looking for some easy cash? Like building statues?
Well this job may help you earn some moneyz. All you have to do is to build a skin statue and you will receive $500!!!! Bonus Skins (skins that will be on a bonus list) would be paid $800!!!! Make yourself and you receive 650$!!!
Warning: I will not be supplying the wool. If you want to request any skins, the cost is $500 and I will make that statue on one of the platforms.
~Enjoy!!!

Why do you seriously roll out with stacks of diamonds in every screenshot you take? Now I know your just showing off. I thought it was balls at first but its clear its quite intentional to get your valued resources in your screenshot to show to everybody how rich you are.

I was trying to show my progress in smp =P. Next time, I'll roll out with something less expensive though xD

Maybe I can just go to GoldenApple for my wool, oh wait, new IP ._. all of my fucking waypoints are gone :/
Great.. just great.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Why do you seriously roll out with stacks of diamonds in every screenshot you take? Now I know your just showing off. I thought it was balls at first but its clear its quite intentional to get your valued resources in your screenshot to show to everybody how rich you are.

And it's taken you this long to figure this out? The screen shot with 5 stacks of diamonds wasn't enough to tip you off? xD

Edit: John should change the topic name to "Short on cash? Well I'm not, just look at all these diamonds!"

Voltzahl wrote:
Edit: John should change the topic name to "Short on cash? Well I'm not, just look at all these diamonds!"

i lol'd

Looking good guys Very Happy
Spoiler:

Built build JohnsonTea/applefreak197
Spoiler:

The Experts!
Spoiler:

Da Monsta! Open with caution!!
Spoiler:

I'd be happy to make one! Especially one on the bonus list, since I'm really between skins now.

(Also, if you people have any suggestions for skins, please, please, PLEASE tell me. Even if it is just something to make)

Suggested Skin
Grandmasters

Planning to make a gallery for the original 151 Pokemon, Gotta build 'em all!

CryHavoc21 wrote:

(Also, if you people have any suggestions for skins, please, please, PLEASE tell me. Even if it is just something to make)

Gwen wants her statue to be built ^.^

Well, what I ment was skins for wearing. But whatever. Unfortunately, I've been busy, so I haven't been on much.