Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

Suffocation trap

Well I tpaccepted hollows request and I started suffocating in a wall! I ended up just disconnecting on half a heart I'm not sure if I'm alive or not but I need some help getting me out of the wall or what ever it is... I have lots of xp on me and Hollow can you removed whatever was suffocating me so when I log back in hopefully I wont die unless you were actually trying to kill me lawl... I just need some help Razz

Same thing happened to shep

Think they are exploiting something

Could youget out at all? Pearls etc

Also was the person invisible?

Its very easy to suffocate someone when they tp to you, the only thing they are exploiting is your willingness to tp to them. Load up on diamond and tp me, Ill show you how they do it.

TP trap are allowed. You're responsible to accept a TP just like you're responsible for TP'ing someone in your base.
It's not abuse-able. I don't think someone can fall for it more than 2 times in a row.

I am just plugging this here. It's kind of relevant.

Zhuge wrote:

Could youget out at all? Pearls etc

Also was the person invisible?

When I was suffocating all I could see was cobble I tried to move around but I was trapped

O.o

I'm am being completely honest here. i did not make any trap of the sort. My only theory is that is was because we were in The Netslum. on occasion when I warp there something similar happens, only its usually plain stone. My sincerest apologies if it costs you your xp, should it come to that, i will provide compensation.

HollowThanatos wrote:
O.o

I'm am being completely honest here. i did not make any trap of the sort. My only theory is that is was because we were in The Netslum. on occasion when I warp there something similar happens, only its usually plain stone. My sincerest apologies if it costs you your xp, should it come to that, i will provide compensation.

Thanks for clearing that up I can easily try to get that xp back it's just a pain in the arse

Fire I've had a similar thing happen to me when I'd /home to my farm.

My guess is that its a similar glitch to the suffocated in a wall glitch.