Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chocfishryum

D': Somebody help meeeeeee

Ok! I'm in a serious dilemma (sp?) here people. A dilemma that needs serious help. Help from somebody who preferably (not nessecarily but preferably) knows stuffs about anime. Well now that you know that my dilemma isn't that bad (IT IS TO MEEEE!!!) I just need help choosing some anime. Possibly something that has anything to do with any of these (they're the one's I've watched and liked)

1. Naruto or Naruto Shippuden
2. Bleach
3. Fairy Tail
4. Clannad
5. School Rumble
6. Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
7. Fullmetal Alchemist

That's all Very Happy
HEEELLLPPP ME D: pwease?

Ahem.. don't mind Doom.
This is where I come in ;D

Alrighty then, I've watched plenty of anime so I will be of some help to you.

Seeing how you only wrote FMA and not both FMA and FMA Brotherhood, then I'd strongly suggest you watch Brotherhood. It is very amazing. And if you're into that genre, you could also watch Code Geass. It's one of my favorites. It's kind of dark like FMA and keeps you wanting more. And if you liked Code Geass, watch Guilty Crown, which is made by the same people as Code Geass and has a similar plot.

Now, since I haven't watched any of those mainstream anime (Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach, etc), I won't really be able to suggest similar. I can guess sort of though.

You could watch the Strongest Disciple Kenichi, I guess. Or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

If you liked Clannad (and Clannad Afterstory) you can also watch the other animes made by the same people: Air and Kanon. You might also want to watch the Ef series: Ef: a Tale of Memories and Ef: A Tale of Melodies. Dramatic anime.

Now then, Kaichou wa Maid-sama and School Rumble (also some of my fav anime) are awkward romances taking part at school. You might wanna try The World God Only Knows (I frikkin' love this anime), perhaps Inu x Boku SS, or even Ano Natsu de Matteru. Oh, and you musn't forget Toradora! All these are great anime. Ouran Highschool Host Club is also a bit similar to Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Anyway~ I think these are enough suggestions to keep you going for a while. STAY STRONG, FELLOW ANIME-LOVER (otaku, keke)
Ask me for more once you run out if you'd like. xD Enjoy!

I'd agree with Frogger and choose Fullmetal Alchemist I've been watching those shows ever since I was young and they are pretty awesome. Another I like is Naruto, I would suggest watching the older Naruto episodes because the new ones just aren't the same anymore. But if you're looking for something scary I'd choose Soul Eater that one is pretty good. Wink

Not helpful Doom -.-'

Very Happy That's alot of anime!!! Eheheh this should keep me going for a while...

I knew you'd say some of the anime I watch is mainstream.... You did last time too xD

Heheh thanks for the anime :3

p.s. Fire I've seen all the old Naruto episodes Very Happy

aniwhat? Sorry I don't know what that is. Is that a medication? Also figures frogger would post in this topic. Knew it was coming.

Pretty much with Frog and Fire on this, Naruto, FMA(I've watched roughly ten or a bit more of brotherhood before I lost track of the episode I was on.), and Code Geass. That should keep you occupied for the rest of the year then some.