Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tgrosson

lag problems

I'm currently experiencing major lag issues on the server. I have to mine a block ten times before it will disappear, and when I take an item out of my chest, a few seconds later it will just pop back into my chest. This is the only server that it happens on. Any ideas on how to fix?

Near me: ping-15 ms, download speed-1.46 mbps, upload speed-1.43 mbps;

near Chicago: ping-25 ms, download speed-1.46 mbps, upload speed-1.43 mbps.

Good or bad?

Different locations, same speeds? o_o

The server isn't "lagging" as in network lag, I don't know.
I can download files at 25Mb/s (200mbps) and upload at 40Mb/s (320mbps).
That's when trying on the Aezir's website. Also, the server never pinged out.

Might be just a random lag spike!

Uptime:

Or, it could be a certain plugin, like, say, the anti-cheat plugin, is preventing you from doing things. I know that the so-called "chest lag" isn't that, but I have vivid memories from the 1.2.5 server of walking/falling near water that was at the end of its flow causing me to bob up and down, or move in some direction that prevented me from moving quickly. Eric later told me that was the anti-cheat plugin trying to prevent me from "water-walking," even though that was a bug.

I have no idea. I don't have enough information to find out why he's lagging or bugging.

I'm currently experiencing major lag issues on the server. I have to mine a block ten times before it will disappear, and when I take an item out of my chest, a few seconds later it will just pop back into my chest. This is the only server that it happens on. Any ideas on how to fix?

I too am experiencing major lag issues that never occurred before. i have to mine a block 2 or 3 times, had items pop back into chests, sprint jumped over something only to land in it a few seconds later, and cannot sprint for more then 3 seconds without my position in the map going all over the place. I know my connection speed isn't great, but it should be enough to play minecraft on.

I disabled a ton of stuff in the ncp even though there was no log of those things