Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

Regarding hurric- Cyndaquil!!!

As some of you know, my base of operations is situated in Connecticut. With hurricane sandy coming it is likely that i will lose power and connection to the internet. Going by what I've heard, I estimate i'll be back either Thursday or Friday. Be good while i'm gone.

-Holly <3 xoxo

Rule 1 of hardcore weather, if you turn to your weather channel about some worrying storm and they have news teams in the field in the storm. Nothing serious is going to happen, despite what they tell you. News channels need rating as well and they tend to over dramatize things for rating. When I see them reporting about some super serious storm from the comfy news station, then I'd piss my pants.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Rule 1 of hardcore weather, if you turn to your weather channel about some worrying storm and they have news teams in the field in the storm. Nothing serious is going to happen, despite what they tell you. News channels need rating as well and they tend to over dramatize things for rating. When I see them reporting about some super serious storm from the comfy news station, then I'd piss my pants.

I don't see any cyndaquils... >.>

HollowThanatos wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Rule 1 of hardcore weather, if you turn to your weather channel about some worrying storm and they have news teams in the field in the storm. Nothing serious is going to happen, despite what they tell or question you. News channels need rating as well and they tend to over dramatize things for rating. When I see them reporting about some super serious storm from the comfy news station, then I'd piss my pants.

I don't see any cyndaquils... >.>

It was hidden all along!