Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

This thread is going to get alot of hate, i just had to

/t1092-game-challenge

Doesnt know how to print screen thus showing hes lacking certain common knowledge.

/t1109-once-in-a-lifetime-photo-s

Claims to have taken that pic even tho johnson found it on google.

Acts like hes 7-10 years old, no im not hating on you, im just questioning you as i dont belive that ur the age you claim to be.

Randomness beyond anything i've ever seen(played computer games for 7 years)

Can someone just please get to the bottom with this :<

and a site note i do not belive he works in a coffe shop, nor ever been in michigan (or maybe michigan) but havnt taken that pic, actually i dont think he hever made himself a coffe ever.

now this is not a hate thread im just venting what i think alot of you belive, if its a hate thread in any way ill gladly remove it.

Real reason for this thread is because i feel the lies are stacking more and more for every posts he makes.

i wonder if
http://r27.7img.net/users/2715/10/27/28/avatars/347-95.jpg

is even him.
raging micke, out.

Well zac doesnt know perfect English and maybe he just doesnt get stuff like theres a Korean kid in my class who seems like hes dumb its just because he hardly knows English so maybe thats the problem, but idk

fire_crafter100 wrote:
Well zac doesnt know perfect English and maybe he just doesnt get stuff like theres a Korean kid in my class who seems like a complete idiot its just because he hardly knows English so maybe thats the problem, but idk Ive laughed my butt off at all of these posts xD

Cacube wrote:
fire_crafter100 wrote:
Well zac doesnt know perfect English and maybe he just doesnt get stuff like theres a Korean kid in my class who seems like a complete idiot its just because he hardly knows English so maybe thats the problem, but idk Ive laughed my butt off at all of these posts xD

Totally using that someday.

fire_crafter100 wrote:

Hes from australia tho, english shouldnt be a problem.

His Facebooks says he's from Australia too. Also there's this that may explain his English:

/t1143-mr-s-brown-s-boys-funniest-moment-s-d

i never went to my english class ever in my whole life so sue me ='(

alright then easy way i will take a photo of my old school report and it will show you all that i never went Evil or Very Mad

The picture was never shown because Masteronion posted a picture of that Starfish.

JohnsonTea wrote:
His Facebooks says he's from Australia too. Also there's this that may explain his English:

/t1143-mr-s-brown-s-boys-funniest-moment-s-d

i never went to my english class ever in my whole life so sue me ='(

alright then easy way i will take a photo of my old school report and it will show you all that i never went Evil or Very Mad

The picture was never shown because Masteronion posted a picture of that Starfish.

So he got distracted by Spongebob characters eh...
Oh hey its Gary the snail!

Micke1990 wrote:
/t1092-game-challenge

Doesnt know how to print screen thus showing hes lacking certain common knowledge.

/t1109-once-in-a-lifetime-photo-s

Claims to have taken that pic even tho johnson found it on google.

Acts like hes 7-10 years old, no im not hating on you, im just questioning you as i dont belive that ur the age you claim to be.

Randomness beyond anything i've ever seen(played computer games for 7 years)

Can someone just please get to the bottom with this :<

and a site note i do not belive he works in a coffe shop, nor ever been in michigan (or maybe michigan) but havnt taken that pic, actually i dont think he hever made himself a coffe ever.

now this is not a hate thread im just venting what i think alot of you belive, if its a hate thread in any way ill gladly remove it.

Real reason for this thread is because i feel the lies are stacking more and more for every posts he makes.

i wonder if
http://r27.7img.net/users/2715/10/27/28/avatars/347-95.jpg

is even him.
raging micke, out.

ok micke do you really want to start this bloody thing again anyways you will say yes so i will start it i am 19 year's old i have left school i am in college right now nearing the end of cert 4 and micke i hope you are happy for saying this behind my fing back ='(

He is in collage, we might not know that for sure but I am pretty positive he is. He just seems young cause his English isn't the best. That answers it for ya

fire_crafter100 wrote:
He is in collage, we might not know that for sure but I am pretty positive he is. He just seems young cause his English isn't the best. That answers it for ya