Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HeartlessDeviant

So no more?

Being a pacifist I tend to forgive people and help people get back up even when nothing was my fault. Not all the time. But a lot. Me getting banned for 7 days for killing cows that I didn't know belong to a certain individual is kinda screwed up. When I found out they were Sky's cows I immediately thought of paying him the rest of my money, giving him wheat everyday and if he wasn't there breeding his cows for him. Even though he decided to tp to John "SOS_Kyon" and kill him over and over and take his things and then kill me over and over and only give half of our stuff back then threaten to burn John's house down etc. Then you guys do is "sit him down and give him a stern talking to" while I don't even get a chance to apologize or anything of the sort and get banned for 7 days. I've done nothing but help the server. And there's only been one incident where I "griefed" and that was me talking on the phone balling my eyes out cause my best friend had died and I was speed hacking across main and punched holes in FlutterShy without thinking cause I was trying to get my mind off of things, which still in your eyes isn't an excuse, but I still forgave you because you gave me the same courtesy. But me being a member of this server since I got minecraft and being part of classic and smp then getting treated like I'm still a novice/rookie is complete and utter bullshit no offense. I understand what you have to do is what you have to do. And the rules are the rules. But every rule has an exception no matter how stern the rule is. I didn't know they were his. I'm still sorry. But I still think you guys are wrong in what you did. Just as I was, but unknowingly. I'm a little frustrated but at least I tried to understand and didn't jump to anger. Sorry to disappoint you all in my 2 mistakes over the course of nearly 2 years. Feeling like part of the family for sure now.
Spoiler:

its a 1w ban.

"

heartlessdeviant- 1w

killing of mulitple cows at skycreepers farm

bi confirmed it + admit

claims that op spawned cows on him so it was "ok"

Lordo + others say that there were ALOT of cows there.

"

Zhuge wrote:
its a 1w ban. Claims that op spawned

An unlawful 1w ban. Like I said. I didn't know. But I guess ignorance to you is just another flaw since I'm "incompetent". I didn't claim that an op spawned them. I claimed that's what I thought. Once you said they were Sky's I realised i was wrong.

its what the rules state

our 1st strike is 1w

you read and accepted the rules.

I just act the punishment not decide what it is.

HeartlessDeviant wrote:
killing cows that I didn't know belong to a certain individual
Spoiler:

They were in a pen, it should be assumed they belong to someone.

Zhuge wrote:
its what the rules state

our 1st strike is 1w

you read and accepted the rules.

I just act the punishment not decide what it is.

"A man walks onto a farm and sees a sign that says pick any flowers you want except the ones with yellow tags. He then picks flowers with red tags and green tags. The man comes back another day and the farmer says "I'm going to shoot you because you took my flowers" the man says "I didn't take your flowers. I took the ones with red tags and green tags. No yellow tagged flowers were taken". The farmer then says "You colour blind fool, those green tagged flowers are red tagged". Then the man gets shot for theft of the farmers flowers. Moral of the story, someones inability to see something in an equation isn't their flaw. It's yours for not acknowledging this flaw"
~John Wright

HollowThanatos wrote:
HeartlessDeviant wrote:
killing cows that I didn't know belong to a certain individual

They were in a pen, it should be assumed they belong to someone.

I'm sorry that I didn't see the pen since I was underground only able to see maybe two blocks around the hole. I wasn't paying attention to much. I was frustrated someone built into my house for a second time.

Everything Dev said was right.

He tried to fix his mistake, but got banned. We'll never know if he actually wanted to fix it, or just a bluff to get out.
He did kill them underground on a 2-5 blocks radius.

Killing over 20 cows on the same spot and thinking it was just "there" is kinda weird XD

Anyway, first strike is 1 day, not one week. So ban is reduced to a day.
Attempting to fix the grief and asking your friend to fix it for you is enough to make that "strike" not count. That means next ban, depending on what happens, will be 1 day again, not a week.

This ban is just to make you more careful next time.

Locked, no more drama pl0x.