Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SKYCREEPER1

I Have Some Things To Say (calm im not mad just frustrated)

I am a bit frustrated at how some people in mined act towards me. i undertsand the way i acted was a bit out of line and i know i have done it in the past. Zhuge, Po, and i have talked about a way to stop my bad behavior. this plan will keep me from being banned and stop me from being rude. im sorry Eric and other staff but i am afraid this plan is classified, it does not break any mined rules and therefore is ok since the server is PvP. either way this is a bit off topic. now to what i really wanted to talk about. tonight i was temp banned for 1 day. as most of you see it 1 day is basically nothing and i am making a big deal out of nothing. but to me the ban was a bit out of place. as i see it now i get in trouble without warnings, not like other players who get multiple warnings before actually getting in trouble. as i said this may be due to my past acts, but i hate that it reflects me so much and i am forcing my self to make a change. So now to explain what happened i guess. i am in StarDust which is allied to Eden which is in war with IronHills. i have not been on Mined for about 5 days and when i got on i was asked by 11 if i was with eden, i said yes and he was going to kick me out of the village i went broke for until, i told him that even though i was in StarDust i was not in the war. Also 11's sheep farm was on my property of land to which i was planning to build a house. i did in fact take his wool and sell it to my advantage but sheep regrow their wool quickly especially the amount that 11 has they would regrow their wool every ten seconds or so. i was banned for a day and 11 said he might unban me after he got 20 stacks of wool =P i waited and i guess im not getting unbanned from him tonight ( and i dont blame him ) i also know i'm not supposed to have access to the server when i am banned but i was on IRC trying to fix the problem i had made. but i was banned on IRC by eric for trying to fix what i had started. now i am banned from IRC which i feel is unfair due to my trying to fix the mess have caused. When 11 had finished gettingt he wool, he was going to move the farm and since i wasn't able to speak into the server through IRC i messaged Zhuge i told him to ask 11 to unban me so that i may help him move his sheep. i recieved no response and saw nothing from zhuge. that hurt me a bit since i tried to get through the server to Fix what i had caused and i was not given permission to try. Like i said i think i am being treated like this due to the shit i have caused in the past. i do not want to be known as a little shit anymore. i want people to like me, im sorry this was a long post and im sorry for how i have acted, i would love some feed back ( good or bad ) and i would love to be unbanned from IRC and have my name cleared of the shit i have done in the past please. thanky you very much for reading this and have a good night

We seem to have a misunderstanding here.

You were banned for 1 day after breaking rule 3 twice.

You took wool that i had spent time preparing on my sheep farm. It takes about 10 minutes of someone standing near the farm for the farm to be collectible.

Since you are a regular AITM player i gave you multiple warnings. I had also checked with the two other moderators that were on at the time. I didn't give warnings to the two other players i had banned today. To say you were banned for hitting one sheep once, is silly.

On to the issue with Towny. Towny only allows you to join one town. You are currently in stardust and stardust is allied to Eden. Since it has been pretty clear from DAY 1 that Eden and IronHills do not want to be together. Its not likely that there will be a big nation with everyone in it.

I asked you what are you going to do when Ironhills claims the land its built on? If you remain in stardust chances are you will no longer be able to do anything on that land.

Your response to that question was to begin to make demands, and threaten me with killing the sheep that were around a wooden sign you had placed. You also failed to listen to anything i had said about the whole ordeal.

i recieved no response and saw nothing

When people tell me to "fuck off" most times they don't want me to come back with a response.
that hurt me a bit

Hurts me too.

No harm, Little foul. You have been un-banned and there should be no problem from now on. I don't know what you are referring to when you bring up the past. just try to be a bit more reasonable next time.

i do agree 11 that we did have a misunderstanding, and i will try to work on that. like i said zhuge, po, and i have created a plan to help me stop, i made it but its a good plan. also i would like to be unbanned from IRC please. i dont know if it was a temp ban or not from IRC but i was bannrd for trying to help. what i said was "11 when i get back on i will move your farm for you. it will be the same size as before and no sheep will be injured. im just going to move it out of my land. deal?" and that is when i was banned from IRC i was banned for being a bit polite and trying to fix what we were fighting for. therefore i think the right thing to do would be unban me from IRC please. This is my opinion and Eric has his. there was most likely something different that caused Eric to do it and i would love to hear it if he has the chance. As for you 11 we had a misunderstanding like i said, lets try to explain ourselves more next time and try to avoid this

SKYCREEPER1 wrote:
i do agree 11 that we did have a misunderstanding, and i will try to work on that. like i said zhuge, po, and i have created a plan to help me stop, i made it but its a good plan. also i would like to be unbanned from IRC please. i dont know if it was a temp ban or not from IRC but i was bannrd for trying to help. what i said was "11 when i get back on i will move your farm for you. it will be the same size as before and no sheep will be injured. im just going to move it out of my land. deal?" and that is when i was banned from IRC i was banned for being a bit polite and trying to fix what we were fighting for. therefore i think the right thing to do would be unban me from IRC please. This is my opinion and Eric has his. there was most likely something different that caused Eric to do it and i would love to hear it if he has the chance. As for you 11 we had a misunderstanding like i said, lets try to explain ourselves more next time and try to avoid this

you are now unbanned from IRC

SKYCREEPER1 wrote:
im sorry Eric and other staff but i am afraid this plan is classified

This made me lol. Last time I checked Eric was the one that owned and ran the SMP server. So yeah I seriously doubt keeping things from one of our longest and highest ranking staff members is a smart idea...

lol. eh it is what it is but it wont stay a secret for too long xD word will get out eventually...

I say this now. I said i would tell po and not that she would agree.

yes i know. we all know she would love to for things i have done but if she wont agree i will find other ways of stopping myself. btw have you asked her?

It is like when the rainbow unicorn tried to cross the road.

• But
    • you
      • really
        • need
          • to
            • format
              • your

• My
                      • head
                        • hurts.

• Lolololololol so random Very Happy Oh god oh god that line is going to cross the triangle noooo hellppppp. Ah shiet it did. Looks like a bow, man.

• I
                      • didn't
                    • understand
                  • anything
                • I'll
              • leave
            • it
          • for
      • or
    • zhuge?
  • Sorry.