Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

Stats of players

This may be dumb of me but I don't see any build reqs on the stats, only "Top 10 by blocks placed" and that can't help to tell when someone reaches 40K.

On the player itself, no build count on it ( well not what I can see there isn't)

On the blocks section in the player's stats, it shows the block ID and its placed and destroyed. If you expand the blocks from 10 to 100 blocks, you can probably see all the blocks that the player has broken or placed. Just roughly add all the blocks destroyed and placed, then divide by 2. That would get them their "build" count. Tedious work yeah, but it works xD

What we can do is that most of us have some free time. We could like calculate their "build req" and then post in the promotion section "Look out for this person, promotion soon." or something of that sort. Then when Eric has the time, he can save the day by doing some excel stuff to add it all up xD

You're welcome!
Btw, this isn't excel. It's mysql and php which means it updates automatically as the plugin updates.
Some player names aren't aligned because some of them didn't build AND delete. Dat thing's drivin' me crazy.

also how can we tell if a player has voted? the one in aitmsrv.com/61 only shows the top 20 voters

Updated the page. Hopefully I don't need to add something else XD