Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterc43

[1.5] [Accepted-Appeal] masterc43 banned for bluff

scratch 
11, the admin, told me that I was banned because I used the creative mode glitch. I can honestly say, and I'm sure some people will agree with me, that I was bluffing. He kept killing me when I was building at shodow's fort. I got mad. He kept saying immature things to me such as "oh wow this must be embarrassing for you". I talked to eric and he straight up said he doesn't care how dirty or unfair the banlist is. 11 wont unban me unless eric tells him he should. I posted here to ask other admins if they will please unban me, because it of course was a bluff. I told 11 that I would take a ton of creeper eggs and spawn creepers right outside his house. If I really did have creeper eggs, which I don't, why would I go to a head admins HOUSE and do that with obvious results of being perma banned. I did it because I was mad. He didn't believe it was just a bluff. I cant even prove that it wasn't a bluff, except maybe having an admin search every single chest I have on the server. That would be fair but a lot of work. If you refuse to unban me I understand.

He is telling the truth i did not see him with any spawning eggs when i was on that day  and i did not see any

trace of egg spawning near my fortress or me, master and marvs skel (now pig) spawner

masterc43 wrote:
scratch 
11, the admin, told me that I was banned because I used the creative mode glitch. I can honestly say, and I'm sure some people will agree with me, that I was bluffing. He kept killing me when I was building at shodow's fort. I got mad. He kept saying immature things to me such as "oh wow this must be embarrassing for you". I talked to eric and he straight up said he doesn't care how dirty or unfair the banlist is. 11 wont unban me unless eric tells him he should. I posted here to ask other admins if they will please unban me, because it of course was a bluff. I told 11 that I would take a ton of creeper eggs and spawn creepers right outside his house. If I really did have creeper eggs, which I don't, why would I go to a head admins HOUSE and do that with obvious results of being perma banned. I did it because I was mad. He didn't believe it was just a bluff. I cant even prove that it wasn't a bluff, except maybe having an admin search every single chest I have on the server. That would be fair but a lot of work. If you refuse to unban me I understand.

Hey hey hey there! I never talked to you, you just jumped into my conversation with Jake. The banlist I was talking about is the IRC's banlist, not the SMP server.

Code:
Jul 28 00:42:29 <Jake0720>   Hey Eric, I got an IRC tip if you care about havin' a little bit cleaner irc banlist
Jul 28 00:43:09 <Master>   whats that mean
Jul 28 00:43:19 <Ericrbbl>   Uh, what?
Jul 28 00:43:45 <Master>   im banned from the server
Jul 28 00:44:00 <Master>   11 said i have to talk to you if i have any chance of getting unbanned
Jul 28 00:44:12 <Jake0720>   Just curious of you wanted to get your banlist cleaned or cared or whatnot
Jul 28 00:44:36 <Master>   he said irc banlist though
Jul 28 00:44:41 <Master>   im not banned from irc
Jul 28 00:44:48 <Master>   im banned from the server
Jul 28 00:44:56 <Jake0720>   I know, I wasn't talkin' about you being banned here o.o
Jul 28 00:45:03 <Jake0720>   I noticed the banlist has some pointless bans
Jul 28 00:45:27 <Ericrbbl>   Pointless?
Jul 28 00:56:27 <Jake0720>   Ericrbbl: like all of Kev's bans and fCraft as a whole being banned
Jul 28 00:56:46 <Master>   can i be unbanned
Jul 28 00:56:57 <Ericrbbl>   Oh, I don't care.
Jul 28 00:57:02 <Master>   i honetly did not break any server rules ever
Jul 28 00:57:08 <Master>   accept spam death
Jul 28 00:57:14 <Master>   i deserved that bann
Jul 28 00:57:17 <Ericrbbl>   Banlist can be as messy as it needs.

You were looking for trouble and you got trouble in return. If you say you're using a glitch, then the staff will think you are really glitching and ban you. You can say they have no proof of you glitching, but your statement can be used as a proof.

Sure, I can unban you. But the next bluff may or may not be a permanent ban.

Unbanned, closed.