Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

I need some help yo.

My GTA V game doesn't seem to save. I save right to my flashdrive that's plugged into my console. I tested the flashdrive on my computer and it worked. 

The main problem is I can't save anything from my xbox to that flashdrive. 

ANYBODY got some advice on what to do cause I don't want to restart the game and use a new flashdrive...

The easiest fix would be to purchase a PS3 or wait for the PC version.

Honestly, no idea.

What file format is the flash drive in? Playstation 3 uses FAT32, and it doesnt work with NTFS format flashdrives. Could xbox be FAT32 too? Do some digging and find that out, and then how to change your flashdrive to FAT32.

edit: there you go sonny jim http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/63302911
check what format your flash drive is. if its not FAT32, back the stuff up and change the format.

I've saved on that flash drive lots of times before doom I think it just got old and crapped out. Anyway do you have anymore info on how I could take the saved data from the flash drive and transport it to a new one? Btw thanks for the help.

Have you saved on it from your xbox before? If not, then humor me, check what format it is. Other than that, I can't really help.