Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

So what is happening?

Sharok told us that aitm smp is something we wanna keep alive and that was a few months ago and nothing, some ppl are now saying that is aitm dead and buried?

if it isn't dead and buried can we get something like when does the server come back up? fair enough if you are busy Eric but it's been months now

We've asked for things like Hunger Games and PvP Arenas but it seems like Eric can't keep up with our demands when hes this busy. Hands down Eric has done a great job hosting. The solution to this problem is get another person to help host and install things. When there is another host we can keep the server up and someone can install mods like Hunger Games and figure out all that shiz. If we have another person hosting and watching over we could work it out. 

In the past we did have someone hosting (Aezir) But I don't mean like a person that JUST HOSTS I mean a person like Eric who watches over it from time to time.

Running a server isn't a one man job... But who?

We're going to go Vanilla, or almost Vanilla, but I don't know when. I can do that, it's easy, but I can't babysit the server. It's something we want to keep alive, but honestly, it's really far in our priorities. I played this game for far too long, and when I think about it I just wanna puke a little, keep my teeth together to get the juice out so I can keep those little stuff and then drink it back from the glass for round #2.

Which means:

• Griefing
  • Freedom
  • Random plugins for JavaProjects

Don't like it? I'm sorry.

well, the staff community isnt dead...

yet...

*pokes ericrb with a stick*

So I feel the point of this thread kinda strayed. I understand not wanting to host or anything. Hosting isn't really the problem. It's managing it if anything goes wrong and managing the people on the server. But I'm sure there's someone here okay with doing that. My friend just got into minecraft and I wanted to talk about how awesomely fun this server is and how organized they were with their ranking compared to other servers that feel like they're full of eight year old's managing. But still is there an ETA we could follow to when it will be back up?

Soon, no one saw anything before this edit.

'cept Zayny. Shitttt.

Today

But it'll be vanilla. I'll edit more info.

All in the Mined
mc.allinthemined.com

What's new?

The server will start off as "Vanilla" with a few plugins to keep the server sane. Sharok, Lanorah and I also decided to make our own plugins for the server for funsies. As you already know with how long it took me to get the server up again, you can see where those plugins are going. We can't promise any plugins or anything else whatsoever. I'll leave the server on and you can do as you wish by following the rules. Hang out with old AITMers, chill, or just hop on another server.

Rules

1. Do not get on our nerves
2. Do not laugh at moderators waiting for their commands
3. Do not grief
4. No foul, spam and stay mature

The server will go live on Monday February 3th, at the end of the day.