Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chocfishryum

I come bearing an apology to you all.

Okay, so, a while ago I was looking back through some old posts for a reason that I still do not know, and oh, jeez I am so sorry. The grammar and the spelling, and just the general derpyness of it, holy wow, I just can't even. It's probably still pretty bad now, to be honest. I really apologise for my younger self. Jeez, how did you put up with me?

That's like... growing up! :O or the power of the holy llama! Very Happy

Definitely the holy llama. The holy llama never fails! Bask in the glorious glow of my improved holy llamaness Very Happy

Chocfishryum wrote:
Okay, so, a while ago I was looking back through some old posts for a reason that I still do not know, and oh, jeez I am so sorry. The grammar and the spelling, and just the general derpyness of it, holy wow, I just can't even. It's probably still pretty bad now, to be honest. I really apologise for my younger self. Jeez, how did you put up with me?

By watching this, I felt that I had to see my posts too... really... It's just funny how I was before and how time just passes around me.

And it's been years since I got into this community and...wow...just...impressed by life.

xxMVP_playerxx wrote:
By watching this, I felt that I had to see my posts too... really... It's just funny how I was before and how time just passes around me.

And it's been years since I got into this community and...wow...just...impressed by life.

Life experiences and growing up are such deep things... it's... making... me... cry... woa, okay too deep now, it hurts. But seriously, yay for you!