Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

HollowThanatos: A recap.

Okey dokey then, I don't know how many people will read this but I figured I'd fill yall in on my misadventures since I left. So sit back, relax, and buckle your pants. I don't remember how public I made it but the reason I left was because I joined the Army. Ooh aah yes, settle down. Basic training was fun. PT in the morning, training in the afternoon, getting fucked up for something I didn't do in the evening. Oh it was quite the doosey, but over all an enjoyable experience. From there it was to AIT to train in my specialty, and dear lord I can not exaggerate how ratchet my company was. People having sex in the bushes, people rappelling down bed sheets to sneak out at night, sexual assault charges. When I told local civilians what company I was in the most common response was, "oh.. I'm so sorry.." From there it was to basic airborne school where I learned how to jump out of planes and live, as well use a Russian accent in an English accent. After that I was off to the ranger assessment selection program which was like basic on steroids. We got the dogshit smoked out of us, wandered around in the woods for hours at night, and with the exception of myself and a few other people, my class (about 150 people) shared a case of pink eye. Ah memories. Unfortunately I was dropped due to a hip injury and spent the next few weeks in a place called worldwide, which essentially consisted of sleep, video games, and copious amounts of people getting kicked out for cocaine and acid use. Now I'm a team leader in my section, I work in an army wide renowned dining facility, jump out of planes/helicopters on a regular basis, and am being pushed ahead of my peers to be my section's next noncommissioned officer. Oh and rumor has it my battalion will be deploying in a while so we've been having fun training for that. But that's about all the major details. I missed you guys. even now I hardly have time to get on a computer for recreational use.

What kind of country are you serving for?!
Looks like the most disorganized army ever from what I read, could it be USA? xD

It's good to see you back, although the place became much more silent as you can see by yourself.
Seems like no one has time for minecraft anymore :/