Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lauraluisamc

I'm not sure if this is the right way to introduce myself...

Hello everyone!
I just stop by to introduce my self, my name is Laura Muñoz, I'm 34 years old, I live in Caracas Venezuela and I love Pet Society.

The one on my avatar, is my pet Valeria Smile

Hi Laura and welcome. Post around the cafe/games and you will soon get the required 20 posts to be able to enter all our great competitions.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available to help if you need them.
Any problems please just ask ...we will always help whenever possible ...but above all HAVE FUN congratulations

Guest Guest

Hello and welcome to one friendly forum congratulations

WELCOME>>WELCOME!!! another new member!! we're glad to have u here... Smile any questions feel free to ask..

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do! If you need any help feel free to ask congratulations

All of you are really friendly, thanks a lot! Smile

Here is my first question, ( I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it). Does anybody knows about the spoiler for next week new items?

I can't finde them? :wassat2:

lauraluisamc wrote:
All of you are really friendly, thanks a lot! Smile

Here is my first question, ( I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it). Does anybody knows about the spoiler for next week new items?

I can't finde them? :wassat2:

they're not out yet. As soon as they are they will be posted on PSFC news page