Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToastedPancake

Gardening Question

This is kind of a weird question, and I don't know if anyone has figured this out but I thought I'd ask anyway. Smile

I always try and grow my vegetables to the largest size, but more often than not, they end up rotten.
I was wondering if there's some sort of level of maximum profit in gardening in the profit/rotting ratio.

For example, obviously gigantic vegetables are worth more than small vegetables. But since small vegetables are less likely to rot, would I actually make more money by picking them after one period of 24 hours, when they are only small?

Let me know if this needs more explanation, it's one of those things that makes perfect sense in my head but is hard to make sense in words.

Mine usually rot the same amount no matter the size but I usually wait until they are a large size to pick them, that way I earn enough to plant them again plus some profit. When they are picked small I usually have barley enough to buy them again...

There is the Cash Coin Vegie Faery which is suppose to help prevent rotting vegetables. I can't say I've noticed much difference 'tho