Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

ALL items for 1*999 or 2*999.......:)

hii all.....i want to sell my items for 1 or 2 999.....i also selling some items for more but if you by more items you can have it for cheep.....

1*999
Golden Wall Ribbon
Elephant Doll
Gold Balloon
Gold Star Balloon
Blue Balloon
Modern Rug
Golden 2010 Balloon
Lab Flasks Decor
Unipet Perfume Bottle
Rattle Drum Deco
Gold Star Perfume Bottle

2*999
Old Ship Bookcase
Shell Pot
Color Pencil Decor
Easel Decor
Doll Basket Decor
Clay Tealight Holder
Elegant Silver Jar
Palette Decor
2010 Balloon Hat
Vintage Shades
Star Shades
Panda Mask

3*999
Sheep Doll
Merlin Doll
Groovy Shades

6*999
Princess Bed
Red Bubble Chair

I will be update list soon..............Enjoy in shopping

ok 1x999 for tissue box and 1x999 for the blue carpet plus the postcard and baloon pleeeeease hun....

oh my.. hun your price are to high and i think tht is to0 mch frm the original price of the items.. Smile

okay, I'll buy the tissue decor for 2*999 when I get home Smile

khyfly_0412 wrote:
oh my.. hun your price are to high and i think tht is to0 mch frm the original price of the items.. Smile

you can think what you want but i think that my price are ok....or i can sey cheep .....most people selling new MB items for 4*999 but i selling it for 2-3*999......i make this shop to make some profit not to lost mony...i can't give princess bed for 5*999 in this way i will not have any profit....and i can't give 999 items for 1*999......sorry.....i think that my prices are good....i can send items cheeper only if you buy more items and if you need some items but you can't find 1-2*999....then i can sell it to you cheeper.............sorry.........:)i ask in price guide for how much i can sell items from BMB and GMB and they tell me that people selling it for about 2-3-4*999 for BMB items and 3-4-5*999 for GMB items......i think that my prices are ok..........

Monina wrote:
okay, I'll buy the tissue decor for 2*999 when I get home Smile

ok...thank you hun.....i will send you tissue box now....you can send me payment when you come back home.....Smile

Hello,
I will take your dainty pink ribbon decor and cute bowls for 4x999

dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,

hii.....sorry dainty pink ribbon is sold....but i still have cute bowls....we are friends already i will send you bowls.....

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,

hii.....sorry dainty pink ribbon is sold....but i still have cute bowls....we are friends already i will send you bowls.....

np Smile I will send over the 2x999 also

All items sent and received, thanks for the quick trade!!! adding rep Smile My avatar was made by the one and only Wonderful Tweets I agree it is sooo cute!! Thanks Smile

can i reserve please 1xrattle drum deco
1x lab flasks deco if they are available please ?

I will sent when i get home because i'm in college now! congratulations very much!!!!!!

that's ok don't worry! my ps is having problem also!!!! doesn't load! I was afraid i lost your items that's why! :s

i know i found hideeni and i could post it and it loged me out and then i claimed a rose and couldn't get in and a lottery claim and couldn't load! :S