Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
konejita.rlz

HELP Pleaseee

WELL .. THE FIRST DAY AND I LOST MY PETLING CAT... i feed it, and then i want to change her to another room, but when i put The cat in the chest i CAN'T FOUND IT LATERR..Sad im sure she doesn't run awayy!! swear it!!
plsss help meee :'(

Did you try searching for the name, or cat or kitty? Maybe it will show up...

or have a look through your whole chest..

or perhaps it's hiding somewhere in your room.

oh no! how long has it been missing for? just asking because for the petlings it said that if they aren't fed, after some time they will run away....

konejita.rlz wrote:
WELL .. THE FIRST DAY AND I LOST MY PETLING CAT... i feed it, and then i want to change her to another room, but when i put The cat in the chest i CAN'T FOUND IT LATERR..Sad im sure she doesn't run awayy!! swear it!!
plsss help meee :'(

She could be just hiding ..or asleep somewhere ...wait a while and look again congratulations

hellos10.png

try typing the name of your pet or the word "cat" on the search bar of the chest... i typed "dog" and my pet appeared on the list... congratulations

If you named your cat Blacky ( Just an Example) Type Blacky in the search and it will be shown. THat is how I found Mew in my Chest.

Don't worry, one of our CeeGeeans was panicking that she lost her petling, but it showed up.

Now, how you get them back if they do run away, without paying the Pet Detective, is a mystery to me so far???