I'm feeling down, so I think I'm gonna go and try to cheer myself up a little
Got class in an hour or so

Laters

Toulouse wrote:
Good luck Gill!

Laters

Awwww hunny, hope you feel better soon. (((((hugs)))))

Toulouse wrote:
Good luck Gill!

Laters

later Sophie

anyone want a cat? a real one? Adding the third cat here has upset the community. My orange cat has taken to watering walls. the black cat hasn't appeared from the bedroom since Dec 1 and the new one is cute, but a troublemaker. She and the orange have been posturing for a fight for over 5 minutes now, noone wanting to strike the first blow. Poor big ol hairy dog is clinging to me. knows something bad is going to happen

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hi there Paige, how are you hun?

good thanks dawn , bit tired , might get off this thing soon Ashamed

Frannie wrote:
anyone want a cat? a real one? Adding the third cat here has upset the community. My orange cat has taken to watering walls. the black cat hasn't appeared from the bedroom since Dec 1 and the new one is cute, but a troublemaker. She and the orange have been posturing for a fight for over 5 minutes now, noone wanting to strike the first blow. Poor big ol hairy dog is clinging to me. knows something bad is going to happen

Oh My Goodness! Gracious, what a thing to have to worry about. Poor old doggie.

Well I really do have to go now, I have work which must be done birthday or not and then we're off out for dinner tonight...I think it may just be me, hubby and our two kids! Yay! We don't get to do that too often what with b/f and g/f and others so it will be nice to have them to ourselves for the evening. Keep your fingers crossed for us that's the out come

Bye for now *waves*

Frannie wrote:

wow cat fight! literally..

i would definetly take your cat!! im such a cat lover congratulations but dont think she'll like flying over here :wassat2:

DawnyDawn wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Oh My Goodness! Gracious, what a thing to have to worry about. Poor old doggie.

Well I really do have to go now, I have work which must be done birthday or not and then we're off out for dinner tonight...I think it may just be me, hubby and our two kids! Yay! We don't get to do that too often what with b/f and g/f and others so it will be nice to have them to ourselves for the evening. Keep your fingers crossed for us that's the out come

Bye for now *waves*

bye Dawn Smile

im gonna go to need sleep catchya later Smile

Dawn... read your message first, please?

ask me how much I care if they are happy, right now,, Paige? LOL

each was fine, until this last one got added.. now they are all interacting poorly

Frannie wrote:
hmmm.. either the friend with probs... Mother.. or gasp... the builder!!!!

LOL, it was a different friend, also with probs (why do all my friends have problems? or is it just that they always share them with me?) This one has work problems, but had to go as work called.

Frannie wrote:

Sadly I'm also looking to rehome a cat aren't I.
No sign of anyone suitable, and while we love Socks, he's not treating Dennis at all well, and Dennis was here first!

I'm going to be typing up the Gift Registry items, I may be some time

If I don't do it, I'll never catch up and I already made a silly mistake and deleted my PMs, thought it was selected ones, but I wiped them all, silly me - now I don't know who wins the NtD beach scene prize

OK gill.. actually I thought I was alone.. but really need to get some visits in.. will be checking back though.. and when you're done with the registry, maybe we'll have a cup of coffee... or the bar will be open by then!

I think it'll be coffee or maybe a hot chocolate Frannie, will need the extra energy congratulations

See you in a bit.

have you got the registry sorted out Gill? Am waiting to see what else is needed... Are we even saving for anyone this week?

I've typed the list, but have lots of stuff to send from my account to Kitty an then tally up.

I'm not aware of anyone away, are you?

I want to get a hold of Tiph and of Lucky Strike, who although they weren't away as such, have both had problems lately - so we could spare them anything they missed, and then, not sure really?

Have you heard anything of Kim or of Ching lately?

have not heard from either Kim or ching. Kim is active, but not cleaning her pet or buying valentine stuff.

Ching is not on my list any longer. I had to trim and inactives went... although now that we get paid so much for cleaning and scrubbing, that was a mistake, wasn't it?

aagh bear with me, everything's going wrong.

Yes, keep the inactive ones lol £££

Sorry about all that.

I was only trying to print something. Printer wont connect, then my connection failed time and time again Sad

See I rebooted too - everything was just conspiring against me, and I still haven't managed to print what I need to Sad

Well, the good news is.......I'm back :-)

And I managed to clear at least 6 large items from my to do list

Welcome back Wish...you'll be on top form for the new Name the Differences pics

OKey doke - going to check that out ....LOL .I am rubbish at spot the difference Laughing as you know Ashamed

Well, it's a bit of fun, and if you do them each week, you get into the same mindset as me, so it's actually getting harder for me, to try and outwit everyone!

woo hooo daughter just got called off work! too bad it costs her PTO (personal time off) but I'm happy to see her not be driving.. or worse stuck there all night

Sorry was on phone to OH (bck to Sweden and Finland this week)

Gill - PM'd you my first attempt LOL
Frannie - that's good news about your daughter ! My largest client just shut their factory in Pennsylvania due to the weather !!

yes.. it's getting really rough out there right now, although I think PA got it worse than we did

quick hello everyone

sorry couldn't log in earlier - had people behind my back all day and I didn't want to risk it.

Now it's almost home time and tonight I'm going to see a room that's available for rent - let's hope it's nice, it's not too expensive and not too far from where I wanted to live.

Bee wrote:
quick hello everyone

sorry couldn't log in earlier - had people behind my back all day and I didn't want to risk it.

Now it's almost home time and tonight I'm going to see a room that's available for rent - let's hope it's nice, it's not too expensive and not too far from where I wanted to live.

Hi Bee. I hope the room viewing goes well - sounds like it could be good !!

thank you
will try to log in and report either tonight or tomorrow - going there at 8pm and taking Mr B with me as second opinion.

Gotta go now - byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I only need the lilac colored rose and have not been able to get it.. am so tired of these roses....

Let me check if I have that one for you Frannie....I too am completely lost with how many roses I have and of which colour,....
brb

Gosh I had no idea that the roses cannot be gifted !!
It;s a pity cos I have 4 of the lilac ones !!!!!!! Ashamed

Also - I really struggle to post that I found Hideeni on my wall. It freezes my game and I have to re-start everything each time !!

Back, just had to reboot my lap top AGAIN!!!

I just don't know what's going on with it Grrrr.

Got your PM Wish, you did as well as everyone else I think. The beach one had actually closed, but I lost all the replies and have to start over.

Now you need to give your eyes a test on the Romantic Garden one mwha ha ha ha haaaa

OMG Gill.....are you trying to kill what's left of my eyesight LOL

Back in a few ........

sorry gals.. i don;t feel well all of a sudden.. see you next time

Laughing the garden one is running until the weekend, it's supposed to be fun,,, not a chore you know congratulations

Oh I hope Bee finds a nice place to live, fingers crossed for her.