Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ALL ABOUT FASHION

my most favourite is marc by marc jacobs, juicy couture, burberry, bsb, and soooooooooo many others that i cannot afford! LaughingAshamed

well,you named part of my fav labels Laughing

look at Marc Jacobs shoes

i know!!!!!!!!! he makes some crazy things! specially for louis vuitton! he's crazy !!!! but i love him! my favouriiiiiiiiite of all shoes are the mouse ballerinas that i missed since when they got releashed there was no boutique in Athens or Greece!

marc_j10.jpg

oh i know these shoes they were in our mall but when i came there were only big sizes

Foxpoly wrote:
oh i know these shoes they were in our mall but when i came there were only big sizes
that's even worse!!!! i only saw them online! and they didn't deliver in Greece then! Sad

oh that's sad Sad
i think in Russia they don't deliver it too
but i was lucky to get those

Yes i know Big stores in US usually do not deliver in Greece! but now some dooooooo!!!!!! like Saks!!!!!!! but i really do wonder if they update the merchandise!

Fashionista wrote:
i know!!!!!!!!! he makes some crazy things! specially for louis vuitton! he's crazy !!!! but i love him! my favouriiiiiiiiite of all shoes are the mouse ballerinas that i missed since when they got releashed there was no boutique in Athens or Greece!

marc_j10.jpg

i have cow prints marc ballerinas

aw!!!!!!! i love green eyes !!!!!! my crush has green eyes!

really Evi??????/ why don't you post a pic of them!

Fashionista wrote:
aw!!!!!!! i love green eyes !!!!!! my crush has green eyes!

really Evi??????/ why don't you post a pic of them!

i will bought them years ago lol they r not new model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how r u sweety????????

aw! great thankyou! i'm waiting as weird as it might sound for the summer session, to see my friends again, well some of them and i'm quite bored at home and not doing anything!

how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? how is everything going with the preparations? did you mind matching shoes?

Fashionista wrote:
aw! great thankyou! i'm waiting as weird as it might sound for the summer session, to see my friends again, well some of them and i'm quite bored at home and not doing anything!

how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? how is everything going with the preparations? did you mind matching shoes?

dont find something special i will go |@ kalogirou store so as to find something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i saw casadei heels and 1 prada...but dont know maybe will buy jimmy choo
zoulias shoes are not so high hells

hi my girls
how r u?
well,decided to post pic if my lovely model Heidi Klum

hello sweet heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good morning!!!!!love too heidi and victorias secret underwears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soooooooooo sexy and amazing

aw!!!!!!! great!!!!!! they 'll have some stuff now this week and all the time they are updating and matbe you go and check again! congratulations

aw!!!!!1 I adore Victoria secret! my pencil case is Victoria secret! well, it's not a pencil case but i turn it to one! Laughing I just love the soft pink color and the gold details and the Quilted detail! and inside it has pink and white stripes!

Guest Guest

Hiya Fash Evi and Foxy

I've just stopped by to say that I will go to the shops to look for some T-shirts in these upcoming days. Wish me luck gals Smile

aw! Good Luck on your Search Laz!!!!!! After the shopping therapy is over , post a pic of your new t-shirts to tell what we think, if you want! congratulations I'm sure you'll make excellent choices! congratulations

good luck shopping Laz
tell us about things you bougth after congratulations

sure dear Smile
thank u so much i love it too
Joe99 is very talented

Lazar wrote:
esperia wrote:
2nd my brother has it also

Do ya really want me go run to the stores now?? Laughing OMG they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i love it !!!!esperia is close to my style knows it and i go shopping with her congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Guest Guest

Orik you are so lucky to have a sister like that

aw!!!!!! that's so sweet and Great! my sister does n't want go shopping with me! cause i would go to every store and check every sigle shelf! hahahahahaha and we have such a different style but i could go and shop for her cause i now what she likes and as soon as we enter a store i am able to find within a matter of seconds clothes she would buy! - i do that for my friends also! but i have to go in every store cause you never now what you may find! congratulations

Guest Guest

I totally agree. My brother is a shopaholic, but in a negative way, that is, when he sees something in a shop he may like, he'll buy it straight away without checking other stores for better products. And at the end of the day he always says: `I wish I went there instead of the shop I've bought this clothes`.. Crazy Laughing

ouuuuuuu! you know what i do Laz? I see the collections and the looks online before i go shopping and I detect the prices the styles and the ones i like most and I make omparisons! Therefore when I go shopping it's mch easire! saves time and money! and I always something I wanna buy in mind! For examble I'm in the search for shoes or a bag something specific not in random! of cource i always buy something exrta! hahahhaha but i'm always on a budget and when i buy something important it's one item, for example one expensive pair of high heels and thatt's my hieels i don't have other pairs!

Guest Guest

Well said fash, thanks for the tip, gonna try and research the net a bit Smile

today i got this nail polish^^
i had no hope to find it but....had luck Laughing

Foxpoly wrote:
today i got this nail polish^^
i had no hope to find it but....had luck Laughing

oooooo..I got this a week ago. it's a coral-y (orange + red)colour when it comes out

Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
where r u fashionable friends???????????

I'm heeeere congratulations

lazar my boy, my fashionable boy how glad to see u there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did u go shopping??????

Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
lazar my boy, my fashionable boy how glad to see u there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did u go shopping??????

No lol, didn't have time these days. Today was my last day at the 6th grade of Musical school, and now: HOLIDAAAY!!!

LMAO, not now, in August. I am going in Wien congratulations

I am planning to go shopping in a few days, will keep you informed

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r so lucky dont have time too to go shopping but tommorow we have SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

hi my fashion friends
how are you??
tomorrow i'll go to buy some swimsuits for holidays
wow Evi i love sales wish you god shopping tomorrow Laughing

lol!!!!!!!!me too!!!!!!!cant wait to see eclipse movie