Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mariesherry

New to this forum

Wow this forum is so different from playfish forum ,It is a little confusing but I am sure I will get it eventually.If any one has any tips I would apprecciate it .I hope tp make some friends and find a safer way to trade .I saw the help link so I am gonna go read that in a min but I was wondering is trading easier or harder through this link and are we better protected from scammers? Well I am off to read rules and I will check back in a bit.

welcome mariesherry!!! we're so glad to have you join our little community of 4000+++++ hee hee LOL!

please let me know if there is anything you need help with.

as for the trading, i wouldn't trade anywhere else but here. we have safe trading referees as well as a safe traders list. in other words - yes, in my opinion -- very safe to trade...but even better to make friends!!

WELCOME WELCOME DEAR!! any questions feel free to ask and we'll assist you as fast as we can..lol

great place here, u really made a good choice! hope u'll like it here.

Smile

Fashionista wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chin4:

Thanks so much I am still looking around ,This site is really neat!!

smorkle wrote:
welcome mariesherry!!! we're so glad to have you join our little community of 4000+++++ hee hee LOL!

please let me know if there is anything you need help with.

as for the trading, i wouldn't trade anywhere else but here. we have safe trading referees as well as a safe traders list. in other words - yes, in my opinion -- very safe to trade...but even better to make friends!!

Wow thanks that is good to hear,so is the trading ettiquette the same a the playfish forum is there something different I should do once I learn my way around?

chay wrote:
WELCOME WELCOME DEAR!! any questions feel free to ask and we'll assist you as fast as we can..lol

great place here, u really made a good choice! hope u'll like it here.

Smile

That picture of the kids is too cute!!!I love all the cool siggy and graphics you guys use

Trading works the same as at Playfish...just alot safer congratulations

A Massive welcome too, im Mr Mayor (Steve!) we're all one big family here at PSFC, any questions ask anyone who will be more than happy to help and youll be feeling right at home in no time at all! congratulations

Mr Mayor wrote:
Trading works the same as at Playfish...just alot safer congratulations

A Massive welcome too, im Mr Mayor (Steve!) we're all one big family here at PSFC, any questions ask anyone who will be more than happy to help and youll be feeling right at home in no time at all! congratulations

Thanks for the warm welcome it is much apprecciated.

What are Paw pounds.Is that soming unique to this forum because I have never heard of them before?

oh! paw pounds are fantastic. you earn pawpounds through posting. on some days you can earn triple paw pounds for posting in certain places around psfc.

you can use your paw pounds to enter comps or exchange them for PS items. there is a paw pounds store here...let me get you the link. brb.

oh I am sorry guys I have to go for now but I will check back in later on when I can Thanks for the wam welcome I look forward to getting to know you all!!!!

wow thanks for the warm welcome and all the info I am sure once I learn my way around I will love it here!!!