• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

Bee wrote:
bogie wrote:

Bee how are you?

I'm surviving. My throat is killing me but I'm fine. Still no luck with new place to live.

How are you? Are you all right now and family? Did your GP ever find out what was wrong with you (sorry it's been a while).

No the GP still has not found out what is wrong, just having to get on with it for the moment.

Sorry to hear that your still having trouble finding somewhere Sad I hope you find somewhere soon.

If I suddenly disapear Im sorry but I waiting for the banks fraud team to call me, as someone stole my card details, luckily I spotted it quickly and cancelled my card so Im only £70 down and the back are giving me that back today pending an investigation into the transaction.

bogie wrote:

No the GP still has not found out what is wrong, just having to get on with it for the moment.

Sorry to hear that your still having trouble finding somewhere Sad I hope you find somewhere soon.

If I suddenly disapear Im sorry but I waiting for the banks fraud team to call me, as someone stole my card details, luckily I spotted it quickly and cancelled my card so Im only £70 down and the back are giving me that back today pending an investigation into the transaction.

So sorry to hear that - both about your health and your bank problems.

That happend to me last year too! Luckily they didn't get much as my bank account was almost empty (it was before payday) but it's the inconvenience and hassle that causes. Cancelling cards, phonecalls and arguments with bank for weeks (I had some charges imposed on me because of that so had to argue with bank to get that refunded as it was not my fault) but after about 6 weeks got it all sorted. I've closed that account since and left the bank as I was not happy about the way it was dealt with (they said they knew about fraudulent transactions on my account but no-one bothered to inform me).

I hope it will be soon sorted for you and your health will impove soon too - try taking iron tablets, I found out I'm more tired when my iron is low as it affects your blood and the way it carries oxygen around your body.

Bee wrote:
bogie wrote:

That happend to me last year too! Luckily they didn't get much as my bank account was almost empty (it was before payday) but it's the inconvenience and hassle that causes. Cancelling cards, phonecalls and arguments with bank for weeks (I had some charges imposed on me because of that so had to argue with bank to get that refunded as it was not my fault) but after about 6 weeks got it all sorted. I've closed that account since and left the bank as I was not happy about the way it was dealt with (they said they knew about fraudulent transactions on my account but no-one bothered to inform me).

I hope it will be soon sorted for you and your health will impove soon too - try taking iron tablets, I found out I'm more tired when my iron is low as it affects your blood and the way it carries oxygen around your body.

So sorry it happened to you too Sad Its a horrid feeling like be burgled!

Im taking multivits and that seems to brighten me up a bit

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello congratulations , anyone here??

Hi Paige congratulations Im here but a bit in and out at the moment

Paige<3 wrote:

hello Paige

I'm here but in and out - I'm at work :negative:

bogie wrote:
Bee wrote:
bogie wrote:

So sorry it happened to you too Sad Its a horrid feeling like be burgled!

Im taking multivits and that seems to brighten me up a bit

Paige<3 wrote:

Hi Paige congratulations Im here but a bit in and out at the moment

hello Nicky

Morning everyone!

: D

Such faces this time of morn!!! (I never see Boogi anymore!!)

Boogs, did you get my PM on here??

Bee wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

hello Paige

I'm here but in and out - I'm at work :negative:

Hello to you aswell Bee

inu-kijo wrote:
Morning everyone!

Such faces this time of morn!!! (I never see Boogi anymore!!)

Boogs, did you get my PM on here??

Kijo

No not sure where it would be Ill go take a look congratulations

bogie wrote:
[

Kijo

No not sure where it would be Ill go take a look congratulations

it would show on top of the page - one of the tab says messges - if you have one it would be yellow writting saying you have new message (if not than it's white writting saying messages)

I think you found it!

hehehehe, I was wondering if you would find it there (took me a while to realize that too)
But i hardly ever see you, and wanted to make sure you got it.

Bee, if you figure out your Hidenii wants, i can post up in a couple of minutes (doesn't take very long...)

Good morning everyone, hope all's well in the C&G land.

It is here except my stupid boss left all his admin til today and guess who's desk gets it?

I don't know why I get upset about it, he does it every week!!! BUT I have hunting to do!! Oh well there's this evening and tomorrow....I jsut read bak a bit and Frannie says games in maintenance so that solves that, back to work.

BG and Kijo your siggy's are just the sweetest things I ever seen

Kijo your a star I have to dash for a bit sorry all will try and get back real soon x Hugs x

Thank you Dawn, that is so sweet of you!!!

I have to admit, I am pretty much in love with this fellow:

cupid10.png

He has bandages on his face... cause you know, love hurts?
hehehehehehe!

Boogie, like I said dear no problem, in fact, my pleasure!

hope it works for you!

Aaaw I missed Boogie, and Hi Paige.

Seeing you guys talking about taking extra iron and vitamins, get this - my new hairdresser told me her young dog (about a year old labrador) was at work with her one day and he got into one of the other girl's handbag... he ate a whole packet of Pro Plus!!!

He was hyper hyper. She had to take him to see the vet, who charged £108 for an injection to make him sick!

Oh goodness!!! iw onder if it would have made him sick sick??

Strange he ate a bottle full of pills, usually you cant get a dog to take a pill for anything!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Heard the clicking of heels coming down the hall, expect to see a woman in high heels, and then I see an old man appear!!!
I wonder what kind of shoes he was wearing.... o__o

inu-kijo wrote:
Morning Bee and Paige!

Hello Kijo , Hello Gill, Hello Dawn
to all of you and everyone else Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh goodness!!! iw onder if it would have made him sick sick??

Strange he ate a bottle full of pills, usually you cant get a dog to take a pill for anything!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing very true.

Sorry to bug you for it sweetie, but did you think of anything for the newsletter??

EEEEK! I didn't make it to the shower because of phone calls, and ED has just telephoned, she's getting on the train NOW!

Better rush off and get myself sorted and tidy up the kitchen.

See you guys later x

inu-kijo wrote:
Sorry to bug you for it sweetie, but did you think of anything for the newsletter??

Ooops, not really other than a plug for the comps - no one's PMd me about the latest (romantic garden) and I have a Valentine ready to go, will put that up tomorrow.

Wish and I are doing a V Day quiz as well.

*poof*

Ok No problem G, will be on top of it. : D

BYE SWEETNESS!!!

so.... anyone left?

I am Paige, was typing the newsletter

you are a part of the Facebook group, right??

sorry - work called me away - my dog (when he was a little puppy) once ate a pack of my birth control pills. My friend who is a vet just laughed when I phoned him for advice and said that he won't be able to have puppies for a while but he will be fine (and he is).

Dogs will eat pills they are not suppose to because you are not trying to give it to them (strange twisted logic but true)

inu-kijo wrote:
I am Paige, was typing the newsletter

you are a part of the Facebook group, right??

sorry kijo , thought u had gone Sad

yes im part of the fb group :dance4:

OMG hehehehehe

Birth control for dogs, that is kind of humerous (as long as they were in no harm anyways.)

Yup I am here for about another 20 minutes, I just get preoccupied!

Did you see my little cupid pic I posted?
After I made it, it sort of reminded me of your beautiful Cupid on your siggy!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Yup I am here for about another 20 minutes, I just get preoccupied!

Did you see my little cupid pic I posted?
After I made it, it sort of reminded me of your beautiful Cupid on your siggy!!

omg !! i must of missed it , scrolled down to fast or something!!

its adorable!!!!!!
 cupid10.png
great job kijo!! love how he actually looks like hes pulling the arrow back to shoot!! clever , clever KIJO

inu-kijo wrote:
OMG hehehehehe

Birth control for dogs, that is kind of humerous (as long as they were in no harm anyways.)

The vet said so (and he should know) and it was more than 5 years ago and dog is still in good health.

I was watching TBBT on telly last night - the one were Sheldon is teaching Penny about physics because Howard's girlfriend is taking lots of interest in Leonard's work and Penny feels left out.

Thanks hun! : D

I like his little tongue sticking out as he is squinting to make his mark. : D

I was WAY over doing stuff the other day.... like in my siggy, if you look REALLY close, you can see Joki and Snorks is carved in on the tree.... otherwise you can't even see it.... silly things like that!
HAHAHAHA.

Things I do when i get bored.....

Oh yes!!! I remember that one!
And eventualy they just give up, and she memorizes a whole bunch of facts, even though she doesn't understand... and tells Lenord all of it in one go, then says, thats all I know.
hehehehehe

i love the one where Sheldon tries to change Penny's behaviours by feeding her pieces of chocolate when she does something good. : D

OR when Lenord's mom insists that Wallowits (spelling) and Raj are gay for each other. HAHAHAHA!

Hi all Im back but will be very in and out for a bit

inu-kijo wrote:
Thanks hun! : D

I like his little tongue sticking out as he is squinting to make his mark. : D

I was WAY over doing stuff the other day.... like in my siggy, if you look REALLY close, you can see Joki and Snorks is carved in on the tree.... otherwise you can't even see it.... silly things like that!
HAHAHAHA.

Things I do when i get bored.....

hehe i just noticed that!! how cute!

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh yes!!! I remember that one!
And eventualy they just give up, and she memorizes a whole bunch of facts, even though she doesn't understand... and tells Lenord all of it in one go, then says, thats all I know.
hehehehehe

i love the one where Sheldon tries to change Penny's behaviours by feeding her pieces of chocolate when she does something good. : D

OR when Lenord's mom insists that Wallowits (spelling) and Raj are gay for each other. HAHAHAHA!

I remember that one with chocolates - took me a while to figure out what he's doing - first I thought he put something in those chocolates (sleeping pills, laxative etc.)

I'm creating a theread in Cafe for TBBT - stop by later congratulations

opps sorry a friends popped in. catch up with you all later

Just popping in for a while as I'm doing IMOM's pet visits for him, not that I've done my own today, but he's taken ED up to the dentist, so fair exchange Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Just popping in for a while as I'm doing IMOM's pet visits for him, not that I've done my own today, but he's taken ED up to the dentist, so fair exchange Smile

Hey Gill - how#s your day?

I lost garden after maintenance and you may find that some of Kitty's friends are missing completely !!

Oh no! I haven't been on PS since logging on quickly for the lottery.
ED has been home today as I said, and I've been finding out about a small parcel of land that we want to bid on, not sure how successful we'll be though.

How's your day been, and oh yes, we need to get this quiz sorted, but my time is a bit limited today Sad

You're right, one of IMOM's friends is missing, you can go to her house, but there's nothing there, and no pet either!

good day all. got borrowed laptop still so wanted to check in here and see how everyone was doing Smile