I did once, why?

just a question in fact lol

Wish Fairy wrote:
LOL Chup....(Frozen) Margarita coming right up congratulations

I have wine for the ladies ????

a glass for me! thks

k-barré wrote:
hey chupa hun...........long time yes

Yep! That's for sure. It isn't often that I can stay much longer than 5 minutes. I am on break today so I thought I would pop in for a few to see who is around:) Smile

\hee hee K!

Hiya SIB (Stormy Island Boy) yuck weather. It's so cold here and snowy.
But I'm good thanks, had a nice hair do today - 4" shorter and about a pound lighter now I reckon Laughing

Wish, you crack me up ROFL.

I'm really excited!

and i 'm not staying much longer since we are on the new forum........it's going so slow with my connection! it kills a part of the fun

anyway what's new for you.?

me loone are you kidding us..........is that really a list for a football game?

Well, I'm pleased for you Gill. Nothing like a live sporting event - especially with Corp Hosp!!
We usually get to go to the Golf events (one way or another) but lately we've been to busy to accept ! Sad

******handing over margaritas and wine*****

(weird : when I type "<" any text I type after that disappears!)

Zoonie wrote:
\hee hee K!

Hiya SIB (Stormy Island Boy) yuck weather. It's so cold here and snowy.
But I'm good thanks, had a nice hair do today - 4" shorter and about a pound lighter now I reckon Laughing

Hi Zoonie:) Yeah..very stormy. Wind is starting to pick up but tomorrow is worse. This has been a bad winter as far as storms go. At least 1 each weekend or more:)

Zoonie wrote:
\Ooooh - I love Margueritas, especially frozen ones

They are the best aren't they!

k-barré wrote:
and i 'm not staying much longer since we are on the new forum........it's going so slow with my connection! it kills a part of the fun

anyway what's new for you.?

All is pretty good. I am on a short break and am looking forward to a little relaxing! It has been pretty busy and hectic for many weeks now so it is nice to have a bit of time to myslef:)! Smile

I did find the Wembley, but not the event
I heard of the Wembley, because Muse came there once I believe

k-barré wrote:
sport event and no alcohol? no way i'm not going lol

lol! LaughingLaughing I never did understand sports until I drank alcohol!

k-barré wrote:
me loone are you kidding us..........is that really a list for a football game?

Yes, it is - those are things you're not allowed to take into Wembley Stadium (you can have alcohol of course, but you have to buy it inside, you can't take your own)

BG, Wembley is our national football stadium, but also used for major concert events too.

My advice...leave watching sporting events well alone if no alcohol is involved LOL

Of course, I think the reverse could be said if you're playing in sporting events
congratulations

CHup - can you send some grilled chees with bacon over my way please. My Baked spud just came out of the over (after more than 1 hour) and is ROCK hard in the middle Sad

Chupacabra wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Anyways, I hope I didn't ruin anything now..

Hi Toulouse!

Hiya Chup!
How are you?

Wish Fairy wrote:
My advice...leave watching sporting events well alone if no alcohol is involved LOL

Sad

good advice

Wish Fairy wrote:

Of course, I think the reverse could be said if you're playing in sporting events
congratulations

CHup - can you send some grilled chees with bacon over my way please. My Baked spud just came out of the over (after more than 1 hour) and is ROCK hard in the middle Sad

HAHAH you are too funny but right about the sports!

Sure thing. I used a bit of pepper jack cheese with some bbq sauce on mine. It gave it a nice zing! I am wishing I had made another

Toulouse wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Anyways, I hope I didn't ruin anything now..

Hi Toulouse!

Hiya Chup!
How are you?

Hi BG great to see you. I am wonderful thanks! Smile Enjoying my Wednesday afternoon off:)

Chupacabra wrote:
k-barré wrote:

Nooo, don't say this - I will have to behave infront of OH's new boss, his guests, and other colleagues

Chupacabra wrote:
Yumm Yumm...just cooked a grill cheese with bacon:)
Bacon makes anything better! congratulations

I can't understand why PS hasn't granted your wish for some pets' bacon, not yet any way! boooo

BG you didn't spoil anything silly, I was just :rtfm: at that great long list of prohibited items congratulations

OMG Chup .................passing out at the thought of all that cheese n bbq sauce (drooling......and looking disconsolately at my hard baked spud)

Chupacabra wrote:
Hi BG great to see you. I am wonderful thanks! Smile Enjoying my Wednesday afternoon off:)

Hey!! I also had a Wednesday afternoon off!
Don't tell me it snowed out there too
congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
BG you didn't spoil anything silly, I was just :rtfm: at that great long list of prohibited items congratulations

Oh phew, I thought my OCD ruined the fun of the guessing Ashamed
I'm actually not much into sports (blush, again), I only like tennis (big fan!)

Zoonie wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:
k-barré wrote:

Nooo, don't say this - I will have to behave infront of OH's new boss, his guests, and other colleagues

[

ootch that is maybe the worse part lol............i bet the d day i would have an headack or a big flu
and then watch the game on tv with beer and smokes........yeaaaaaaaaaaa

Zoonie wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:
k-barré wrote:

Chupacabra wrote:
Yumm Yumm...just cooked a grill cheese with bacon:)
Bacon makes anything better! congratulations

I can't understand why PS hasn't granted your wish for some pets' bacon, not yet any way! boooo

You remembered my wish list from the other forum. It seems to falling on deaf ears over there. Let me tell you. If they bring bacon to the food store in PS Chup will be happy. His first 99 project. I could summon Dr. Cabra to conduct an experiment using the piggy and and the teleporter LaughingLaughingLaughing You remember the turkey right?

Wish Fairy wrote:
OMG Chup .................passing out at the thought of all that cheese n bbq sauce (drooling......and looking disconsolately at my hard baked spud)

hehe..sorry about the spud:( It was yummy!!!!

Toulouse wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

Hey!! I also had a Wednesday afternoon off!
Don't tell me it snowed out there too
congratulations

Zoonie wrote:

Oh phew, I thought my OCD ruined the fun of the guessing Ashamed
I'm actually not much into sports (blush, again), I only like tennis (big fan!)

HAHAH too funny. No snow....just a holiday but we are under a heavy storm watch expecting Hurricane force wind gusts later tonight and tomorrow. It is already pretty nasty out

Chupacabra wrote:
HAHAH too funny. No snow....just a holiday but we are under a heavy storm watch expecting Hurricane force wind gusts later tonight and tomorrow. It is already pretty nasty out

Brrr! Stay in if you can!

This morning I had my first drive-in-the-snow experience!!
Or at least for a couple of meters... We live uphill a little, but we have a street full of cobblestones. So when it snows, it's nothing but ice. Dad was driving and because one car stopped uphill, we also had to slow down and couldn't get up... So we switched places, meaning I had to go behind the steering wheel and Dad got out to push the car up. I did drive a little, and slipped from one side to another. Scary!

Toulouse wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

Brrr! Stay in if you can!

This morning I had my first drive-in-the-snow experience!!
Or at least for a couple of meters... We live uphill a little, but we have a street full of cobblestones. So when it snows, it's nothing but ice. Dad was driving and because one car stopped uphill, we also had to slow down and couldn't get up... So we switched places, meaning I had to go behind the steering wheel and Dad got out to push the car up. I did drive a little, and slipped from one side to another. Scary!

Ohh dear. Glad you are ok. I know it is hard to drive when it is icy and snowy. I remember when my cousin was driving in Canada when I was in University. I was glad he drove! Hey...I had trouble just walking on ice Laughing

Excuse me for a few minutes everyone...while I go feed baked spud to my dogs and forage something else for my dinner (looks like cous cous and roasted veggies could be the thing )

BRB

Chupacabra wrote:
Ohh dear. Glad you are ok. I know it is hard to drive when it is icy and snowy. I remember when my cousin was driving in Canada when I was in University. I was glad he drove! Hey...I had trouble just walking on ice Laughing

I've never driven in snow before, so I really have to try it now, when Dad or Mom accompany me, since they both have much experience. It's sad the drivers school (or what's it called) never teaches us how to drive in the snow, I think they should make some lessons obligated, and also teach us what to do when we slip.

I can understand it's hard walking on ice! I saw a lot of people going down today, and a friend of mine even hurt her tail bone!

SIB, you have been teasing me with a threat of the good Doctor reappearing here! How could anyone forget the turkey Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Excuse me for a few minutes everyone...while I go feed baked spud to my dogs and forage something else for my dinner (looks like cous cous and roasted veggies could be the thing )

BRB

No probs:) See you soon!

Toulouse wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

I've never driven in snow before, so I really have to try it now, when Dad or Mom accompany me, since they both have much experience. It's sad the drivers school (or what's it called) never teaches us how to drive in the snow, I think they should make some lessons obligated, and also teach us what to do when we slip.

I can understand it's hard walking on ice! I saw a lot of people going down today, and a friend of mine even hurt her tail bone!

Yeah! They should teach you what to do in those situations. I know a friend of mine who goes to Colorado alot says they have a special driving school that teaches you how to drive on ice and how to get out of problematic situations. He did it and said it was very helpful

Zoonie wrote:
SIB, you have been teasing me with a threat of the good Doctor reappearing here! How could anyone forget the turkey Laughing

I know....I must get to work and do something about it! It is time for the Dr. to visit PS UK 8) I will see what I can come up with in the next day or 2. Need to introduce him also
congratulations

BG, how bad are your winters usually? is this one worse? ours certainly is - and the forecast for this weekend is awful!

o.k I am going to sign off for a few:)
It was great chatting with everyone! I am going to lay down and put on the TV and watch some for a bit.
Chup will return later!

Chupacabra wrote:
Yeah! They should teach you what to do in those situations. I know a friend of mine who goes to Colorado alot says they have a special driving school that teaches you how to drive on ice and how to get out of problematic situations. He did it and said it was very helpful

I think we can take slip courses, but they won't teach you what to do when it snows and you have to get uphill. I know just a few basics, but I know that when the day comes my Dad's going to teach me how to drive uphill, there's going to be a lot of stress for the both of us. I noticed I was more relaxed when driving with a stranger (no way in arguing with a stranger for me - that's like with my ski instructor, I didn't want to get in a chair lift and eventually he made me, no point in arguing).

Zoonie wrote:
BG, how bad are your winters usually? is this one worse? ours certainly is - and the forecast for this weekend is awful!

I think this one is really bad, it's like the 4th or 5th time it snowed very badly and usually we get like one day of snow, the day after everything is gone. Now it stays for a lot longer. The forecast for the next days is also pretty awful

See you SIB! regards to Mrs SIB too.

My solution to bad weather driving - is to stay home congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
See you SIB! regards to Mrs SIB too.

My solution to bad weather driving - is to stay home congratulations

Bye for now:) I will:)
I agree Zoonie.

I completely agree! But I had class today and I actually didn't want to miss the first class, same as tomorrow and the day after;

BG I have to do a bit of kitchen prep and cooking...will be back though

Having declined to watch a programme about people who have bodily problems so embarrassing that they have to go on national TV to have them diagnosed I find myself watching a programme that explains how inside corridors were a massive (and revolutionary) status symbol in the time of King Henry VIII

- oh deep joy!

Boogs, if you read back, you'll see, R and I ... we're going to WEMBLEY!!!

Heeelllllooooooo!!!

Night time chat cos Bob's gt the footie on Whoot!

I'm on the hunt at the same time so in and out

Uh Oh, Arsenal scored!