Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Are there any Charmed lovers still out there!!??

charme13.jpg
 charme12.jpg

Okay just to let you know i am a huge fan of charmed!! i know its an old TV series but i still enjoy watching it every single day on DVD . I have all 8 seasons , my favorite characters have been Piper,Leo and Paige. I did like Phoebe at first but not as much when she becomes the middle sister.

I really wish Cole was still alive (and not stuck on the plane between life and death) but would become a whitelighter despite killing innocents , he was trying to be good , but phoebe gave up on him.

Piper and Leo were destined to be together from the start, they are good role models and its hard to believe they've only ever been friends in real life.

I find it sad that they could not pay or get most of the actors to appear in the last episode , such as Prue and Darrel .

So to anyone who has watched charmed , WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER congratulations?

come on there must be atleast one person here who enjoyed this fictional show congratulations

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love charmed

I cant believe anyone could give up on Cole..come on! He is gorgeous!! and he really was trying to be good, and there is no doubting how much he loved Phoebe, just because he is evil...arent most men? Laughing

I was never a huge fan of Paige...dont know why...maybe its because she replaced Prue.

I loved Grams as well..wouldnt it be ace to have a grandma like her

I was gutted when they announced that series 8 would be the last..I'm still hoping for one more series..would be great to see how the characters have grown

lea75 wrote:
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love charmed

I cant believe anyone could give up on Cole..come on! He is gorgeous!! and he really was trying to be good, and there is no doubting how much he loved Phoebe, just because he is evil...arent most men? Laughing

I was never a huge fan of Paige...dont know why...maybe its because she replaced Prue.

I loved Grams as well..wouldnt it be ace to have a grandma like her

I was gutted when they announced that series 8 would be the last..I'm still hoping for one more series..would be great to see how the characters have grown

woohoo!! yay for Lea!! hehe!

yeh i liked paige when she was a red head but then she was trying to replace piper when she was pregnant with whyett by acting like the big sister Smile

haha yeh grams was awesome , her powers seemed more powerful then the charmed ones individually. When whyett comes from the future his powers seemed similar to their grams aswell Smile

i know they had to cut the show at season 8 !! i have watched the whole series over 3 times now , on my 4th time now near the end of season 5 again.

I kind of love the ending a bit though because at the very first episode near the end prue uses her powers to shut the door and then at the very last episode pipers grandchild? i think or phoebes? moved the door with her mind aswell it was soo cute Smile

im also sad that prue didnt want to act in charmed anymore , either because she disliked the producer or Alyssa (phoebe) (who used to be friends with her)

saying that the end of season 3 (where prue dies) kind of makes no sense! , how did phoebe escape the sources deal? , why didnt cole warn piper and prue like he promised to phoebe , and didnt pipers injuries look more serious then prues? haha confusing!