Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

Shelf stuck there forever?

In one of my rooms, I put a shelf way up high—intending it to look more like a curtain rod. Once I put it there, I couldn't move it—it seems to be blocked by the icons at the top (coins, cc, paw points...). Even though there is space between those icons—my cursor can't 'grab' the shelf and move it. Anyone else experience this problem? Am I stuck with the shelf up there forever? I really wish playfish would add one tiny toggle icon that you could use to turn icons /status bars on and off! Both for this problem, and even more so—to view rooms without everything in the way!

I've definitely had this problem a lot! Especially due to my roses being quite high. I had to zoom in and out of the page to finally be able to move items around that area! Hope that might work for you!

myladyyawo wrote:
I've definitely had this problem a lot! Especially due to my roses being quite high. I had to zoom in and out of the page to finally be able to move items around that area! Hope that might work for you!

I've tried zooming in... but maybe that deserves another try. Maybe if my cursor was more like tweezers!

Guest Guest

Just scroll left with the PS scrolling option and then pick it up Smile

Guest Guest
Great pic tweet :good:

this is what i do also i try to go to the end where isn't any icon and i have space! alsoo you may try to save and reload sometimes then the curson responds better!

Yippeee - got it! I zoomed in 5 x and that did the trick! Scrolling couldn't help in this case, because the shelf was so far left already. But thanks for the tip on that too! Yay! Glad to have it out of the way finally. Smile