Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Yet another funny glitch.

This morning I discoverd a funny glitch in the game. Whenever I log into the game, Tiddly Winks has discovered that she is not alone. There's another pet, Comet, inside her house. It's always Comet, and not another pet. It's rather amusing since I have no idea why that is is the case, but there really is another pet inside Tiddly Winks' house.

You think this is a glitch or maybe PF is making it possible for our pets to accept guests? Nonetheless, this is MY house.

it has happened to me lots of times , but only when the notification pops up ....... - ...'s pet, ..... visited Pumpkin Pie in Pet Society just to give them a massive hug! Click here to see check out the sweet moment! when you click on the click here , it loads ps and when it loads you can see the pet who had visited you in the notification , in your house Smile

Aw cute, When Kasi visited my pet I got a notification and kasi was in my house ^_^ I wish we were able to choose whether to have permanent guests or not though congratulations

Guest Guest
my friends had that often with me. i have my notifications off though so i never seen another pet in my house. XD