Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

updated with better pictures.....LOL......Dixy need to clear chest......can you help me......selling everything over 40 pages.....:))

hii hun....i don't know......can you offer i will tell you if i looking for more.....yeah......i have about 100 pages of items when i turn all items from my house to chest.......now i need some 999 and 4999 and i need to clear chest......it's sooo messy .......Smile

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
how much for the gold & white party dress

2nd row from the the bottom 4th dress

ty

hii...can you pleas offer..........Smile
thank you....Smile

how much for the pink horse ornament? please?

can you make the picture bigger please cause I cannot see some thing clearly speacially the white ones!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

ty

thank you....Smile

3x999 ....is that ok with you? and is there anyway you can make pic bigger.I might buy more if I can see it.IF you have a bulldog plush hidden somewhere I will be thrilled for life lol

Hello Pedja! How much 999 items are needed to trade for that white bear with the red heart? (7 rows down, 6 spot in) THANK YOU for your time! hugs

Fashionista wrote:
how much for the pink horse ornament? please?

can you make the picture bigger please cause I cannot see some thing clearly speacially the white ones!

hii...sorry i don't know how to make picture bigger...i will try but i need to resize it for forum...i will try to update picture on photobucket.......

1*999 for horse ornament......

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

ty

thank you....Smile

3x999 ....is that ok with you? and is there anyway you can make pic bigger.I might buy more if I can see it.IF you have a bulldog plush hidden somewhere I will be thrilled for life lol

sorry i was looking for 5*999or 1*4999 for that dress....i bought it for 5000 coins......i don't have bulldog doll for sell....sorry Smile

mayski wrote:
Hello Pedja! How much 999 items are needed to trade for that white bear with the red heart? (7 rows down, 6 spot in) THANK YOU for your time! hugs

hii mayski.....that is valentine teddy bear from last year.....i don't know....i think that price of it is about 5*4999 this days....... Smile

Fashionista wrote:
ok! sending over 1x999 !

how much for the cute pink chest?

ok.....i will send you f/r from this profile where are all my items......pink chest i don't know....how about 3*999...??? Smile

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

ty

thank you....Smile

sorry i was looking for 5*999or 1*4999 for that dress....i bought it for 5000 coins......i don't have bulldog doll for sell....sorry Smile

I can send 1 x4999 Smile sent f/r I appreciate it tons Smile

aw! sorry but but i just saw one other thing the cake with the strawberry next to the orange cupcake!

totally 1x4999+2x999?
Ashamed

fash and bunny....f/r sent pleas accept.....my name is pedja happy kis....all items are there....fash that cake is in store.....i will give you it for fre....xDD

aw! really?!!!!!!!!!! silly me! Ashamed lack of observation! that i kept adding stuff it was because I could see them before! Ashamed

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
mayski wrote:

hii mayski.....that is valentine teddy bear from last year.....i don't know....i think that price of it is about 5*4999 this days....... Smile

THANKS for getting back to me so soon Pedja! aww, bear is out of my league...I'll go see what else I may be interested in. THANK YOU!

oh goodness! my son just noticed the eyeball couch lol

tell me your price for that please 5th row from the bottom directly besides the green dot congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
oh goodness! my son just noticed the eyeball couch lol

tell me your price for that please 5th row from the bottom directly besides the green dot congratulations

3*999 for that armchair with eye.......Smile

!!!!!!! if you can make the pic bigger you can just cut the green bubbles and the stuff you don't wanna sell with copy paste on paint and then it may be able to be bigger because the stuff will be less!

Hi Pedja..I'm interested in your goody food items but can't make them out clearly..do you have a list? THANKS for your time!

mayski wrote:
Hi Pedja..I'm interested in your goody food items but can't make them out clearly..do you have a list? THANKS for your time!

hi hun...i trying to make bigger picture but i don't have luck....i will try something new now....Smile

awww, thanks! i'm trying to squint real hard with my good eye....LOL

i don't know i think that it going for 4-5*4999 this days....prices of rares are going high...........tell me what you think....Smile

I'm interested in (3rd row down) halloween cake (?), (fourth row down) the cupcake with the star (2nd spot), the item in (6th spot over), and (10th spot over) the cupcake with the gold bow.
I feel like we are playing bingo...LOL

Is 2x999 okay? Please let me know what you think, thanks! hugs

did you looking for this 4.....how much of each do you need....i have a lot of each......2*999 for this 4 and +1 cupcake with star............

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

did you looking for this 4.....how much of each do you need....i have a lot of each......2*999 for this 4 and +1 cupcake with star............

Thanks perfect! I only need one of each (I don't have much 999 items hee hee). May I please request friend add on fb and I'll start sending 2x999 items over? THANK YOU!

mayski wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

Thanks perfect! I only need one of each (I don't have much 999 items hee hee). May I please request friend add on fb and I'll start sending 2x999 items over? THANK YOU!

yeah...send me the f/r but you have link in first post....pleas add me on that profile because items are there......Smile

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I will give you 4 x4999

hmmmmm......ok.....i will do this for you....Smile

yay!!! ty payment on the way!