Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Its Official

Just read in TOF that you can now have up to 10 fully grown petlings at any one time ....don't know why any one would want that many myself ...one is enough for me AshamedAshamed

I know I have my hands full with the four I have. I can't imagine having any more. Besides, they will hopefully come out with more petlings later.

I want more, but I don't want more mouths to feed! Part of the appeal is that it's like a mystery box. You may know you're getting a kitten... but you don't know what color and what ears, tail, etc will look like. So it's exciting to see what you get. I think I'd get more if they were a little calmer too. All that jumping around is crazy.

holy cow!! that would drive me crazy. 3 is enough for me.

if i go to someone's house and see 10 crying, starving petings i'm going to cry!! =(

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I want more, but I don't want more mouths to feed! Part of the appeal is that it's like a mystery box. You may know you're getting a kitten... but you don't know what color and what ears, tail, etc will look like. So it's exciting to see what you get. I think I'd get more if they were a little calmer too. All that jumping around is crazy.

i agree! congratulations

Sometimes Zoonie visits a house and gets mobbed by begging pets Eeeek! it's only going to get worse.

Before I go and adopt 10 petlings, I have decided to do some math.

For a cat petling the food per day could be: 20, 20, 45, and 75.
On average per week for one petling of this kind, you would be out between 140 and 525 coins.
For ten cats: a week's worth of food could run between: 1,400 and 5,200 coins.

For a dog petling, the food per day could be: 30, 20, 30, 100.
On average per week for one petling of this kind, you would be out between 140 and 700 coins.
For ten dogs: a week's worth of food could run between 1,400 and 7,000 coins.

For the tiger and coyote petlings, the food per day could be: 20, 100, 30, 100.
On average per week for one of either of these petlings, you would be out between 140 and 700 coins.
For ten tigers or coyotes: a week's worth of food could run between 1,400 and 7,000 coins.

And that's just for the food. That doesn't include buying the petlings and worrying if they get lost.

Zoonie wrote:
Sometimes Zoonie visits a house and gets mobbed by begging pets Eeeek! it's only going to get worse.

yeah ...its starting to get a bit annoying I think ...