Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_Pandy_

HELP ME PLEASE!!

I sold my FOX DOLL in the official pet society forum to a person called Hannie Reyes who offered 55 *4999 for it she insisted that I should send the doll first as she had more positive VMs but afer I send it to her, she sent only 3*4999 and deleted me.... Please help me!!! :girl_cray2:

best thing you can do is contact the member, maybe inform the forum moderators over there too.

With something like a fox doll with the prices at the moment, i would always suggest on whatever forum you are on, whoever you are trading with, use a trade referee who is well trusted

I had sent PMs to her/him..... Hope that he or her simply just forget about it!.... and send it as soon as possible....

Good luck getting your trade completed. Scammers should crawl under a rock and stay there. Sad People like that really take the fun out of the game.

If she has deleted you then I wouldn't hold out much hope of finishing the trade ..sorry
As Steve said, regardless of which forum you trade in you should always use a safe trade ref in big trades like this