Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CLCakes

;) Just saying HI!!

I think I joined the forum a while back and I'm not sure if I said HI then......so I'm doing it now! LOL I have been playing PS for over a year now and just LOVE the game. congratulations This looks like a great place to hang out and have fun and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

xoxo
Christy

hello honey! how are you finding us??? we are soooo happt ro have you congratulations

if you could please add your facebook link as it is against the rules to post without it? just copy paste your profile page link congratulations if you need any more help go to the forum help thread congratulations thank you!!! have fuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and... WELCOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Smile Thank you for the warm welcome and the heads up about the FB link. Smile I think my profile info is all set now!!

I'm still looking around, lots of fun things to do!

nothing congratulations yes the link is perfect now congratulations

hehe! have a look around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there's any help you need don't hesitate to ask!!! you cought us in a bad time! usually it's very crowded in here congratulations

oh! don't forget to check the cafe, trading section (you can always use a safe trade referee), groups and our lovelly competitions!!! (although you must have a minimun of 20 posts to enter but don't worry! you'll get there very fast congratulations )