Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IsabelLim105

I'm new!! Came a few days ago!!

Hi, everyone... I'm new and I just came a few days ago!! I'm Isabel.. you can call me Isa for short!! Anyway, this Forum is wayyyyy the best I've ever seen!! How can you mantain it, Mr Mayor (Admin)?

I have a question!! How can you put in your own smilies in a Forum because I want to put some in mine too. Espeacially ones that can move like these: and etc.

Love this Forum!! (And you can PM me to answer my question if you like)

Hi and welcome to our forum ...glad you like it.

Will you please check your facebook link as it directs to MY homepage. This usually means you have copied the link from your homepage, and not your PROFILE page. It is a rule of the forum that everybody has a valid facebook link. If you have a problem with this please post in the help and advise section and we will do our best to assist you.

How to post your facebook link here
How to change your security settings on facebook here

kasijab wrote:

Will you please check your facebook link as it directs to MY homepage. This usually means you have copied the link from your homepage, and not your PROFILE page. It is a rule of the forum that everybody has a valid facebook link. If you have a problem with this please post in the help and advise section and we will do our best to assist you.

Really? Thanks for telling. How did you put in the URL in the word "here"?? Just asking...

Hello Isa , welcome to the forum!!

Nice to meet you Smile

im sure you will enjoy it here , if you need any assistance feel free to ask Smile

IsabelLim105 wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Really? Thanks for telling. How did you put in the URL in the word "here"?? Just asking...

oh and just to answer this question...

step 1 . copy the url you want such as www.petsocietyfan.com
step 2 . click the link button which is in the text toolbar (it looks like part of a chain)
step 3 . once you clicked on the link button a box will pop up with 2 extra smaller boxes inside , paste the link in the first one
step 4 . if you want to cover it with text such as HERE , type that in the box under that
HERE

then just post it Smile

IsabelLim105 wrote:
kasijab wrote:

your link still isn't working ..please fix it as soon as possible. It is a solid rule of the forum that you have a valid link.