Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

I think PS really truly needs this!

This has probably been asked before,but I think we need a way to be able to organize our chest or they need to give us an option to pay cc for some kind of organizable storage.

I am all for free organizable storage lol

I am limited out on rooms and have things I don't really want to part with.I know it's fake, some things I give away and some things I sell.Some people think I am nuts ,because the good stuff I give as random gifts.

I just want to be able to organize it!!! How about you others? congratulations

hugs Kathy

I totally agree ...think we should at least have another strorage box for food ..like we do clothers etc...I have so much stuff just clogging up my chest ... Mad

yes, for example, tradable 999s section, fish section, eatable, non eatable food section, stuff for sale section... blah blah..
it's something PS really needs!

I totally agree!I would really like a seperation feature into categories in our chest! like food furniture ,it would be really helpful!

Definitely, My chest is bulging at the seams right now. Over 100 pages, and it takes half of forever to find stuff.

I totally agree with this! I've thought the same thing several times, especially when i'm looking for something in my chest and all I see are pages and pages of Xmas' items! I wish we could have "folders" to categorize out items!

Folders sound awesome to me!
Tabs to click and find the folders we need, would be wonderful and easier,but they need to let US,put the item there,NOT them.Where they put some items is not particularly where I would put them sometimes