Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♦ !! MARCH chat - part 1 !! ♦

i can't believe this.. Lady GaGa on tv.. boobs all showing through a lace top.. saying she wants to be a role model for kids! huh?!

by the way.. love that phrase 'shattered' for being tired... now I have to go listen to the Stones song shattered and see if that's what they are talking about

hmmm if i keep on talking I'll have a whole page to myself!

BG.. nice that they gave you notice about the power being off

Sorry Frannie, Snorks was having a swim at Misha's congratulations

Luckily we had a flyer in our mailbox last week, warning us about turning the power off, that's good... Mostly we don't get a warning when the power or the water gets turned off.

awww they look so cute together..

I just love that wallpaper... too bad it's CC.. would do two rooms in it for all my fish

I think it's a good thing they made this wallpaper because it's something special, just too bad it's CC

I think the fish on Misha's left are awesome!

hmmm hungry myself... might have to make toast or something

Sorry this flight searching is proving very difficult, The max days off school the kids can have authorised is 10 and its going to cost and extra £300 unless I take them out for 11 days Sad

I hate taking them out of school full stop, but have to if they are going to see grandma its far too expensive during the school summer holidays or half terms etc... Sad

need to try and get some dates as I seeing 2 of the kids teachers today for a parent evening and want to ask permission to book!

My mum live in Malaga Spain Frannie!

Is there any news from Kijo? did she get to see a Dr?

I think Kijo has an appointment this morning ...

and.. this is just my opinion... the kids are going to learn more on vacation in Spain than they will for that one extra day of school

I'll be right back

I'm back and FULL congratulations

Are they cactus fish? anyways, no matter what they're called, I like em!

Boogs!! I've been to Malaga once and I loved it there! Have to agree on what Frannie says, they will learn more in Spain, and besides, what's one day? They could be *sick* offcourse...

Oh and Kijo, nothing heard actually, I read she has a Drs appointment, I hope everything goes fine and she gets helped!!!

hate to hear of anyone in chronic pain.. that's been a part of my life for so long, I wish it on noone

it's only 7:15 here.. i tihnk she has a while until her appointment

I have to admit I didn't like to see she was in such pain lately and it seemed like it was getting worse.

I have RA for what... 5 or 6 years or something? And I am glad actually I don't have such pain anymore. I've been trying to picture her my evolution to help her stay positive. But I know how hard it is to keep fighting when you're in constant pain.

I read you have fibro Frannie?
Does it bother you much? I hope this is correct, I am just wondering if you have a lot of pain because of it?

Toulouse wrote:
I have to admit I didn't like to see she was in such pain lately and it seemed like it was getting worse.

I have RA for what... 5 or 6 years or something? And I am glad actually I don't have such pain anymore. I've been trying to picture her my evolution to help her stay positive. But I know how hard it is to keep fighting when you're in constant pain.

I read you have fibro Frannie?
Does it bother you much? I hope this is correct, I am just wondering if you have a lot of pain because of it?

yes, I have fibromyalgia. Most times, these days, I don't have too much pain. Either that or I have gotten used to it. There are times it's worse than others and I have good pain pills for that. the fatigue is overwhelming, but again, because I am lucky enough not to work, I can deal with it. If I get too tired, I just sleep. When I was working full time, I couldn't do that, so of course the fatigue would lead to more pain. mark is very understanding of it and knows I am not slacking off if I say I can't do something. Not everyone is so lucky

Bless Mark, it is true, some people are not that understanding!

It must be hard though, but as you say, if you get too tired, you can rest. That's a good thing about being a student too, having time to rest from time to time. Although, in stressful periods I can feel more pain then I'm used to. But then again, you won't notice a thing about me and I'm rather stubborn.

I really just hope Kijo gets helped, so she doesn't have to have so much pain anymore. I think that's really the worst part, being in constant pain

a tiki door... Going to take a look!
But I doubt it, I wasn't keen on those items

OK thanks BG.. I wasn't too hot for them either.. Chups had one for so long! AND now it's gone... but I'll find one

see you later
going to try to get some work done, so will be lurking

So sorry missed you all been on the phone to school (who are not very helpful grrrrr)

Must get some bits done now Sad

Hope to catch up with you all later

settles herself down.. has a bit of handsewing to do.. will watch to see if anyone comes in

well.. gonna go for a bit... have some lunch and then may wander back in

k-barré wrote:
hey to all...........

Hiya K - just in time to open the bar with me congratulations

How's it going ?

opened bar....love that!

doing well thks..day off at work so

what about you?

Yea good thanks...had a really bad headache today so have been taking it easy most of the day.
Just got back from Prague which was really great, but our luggage hasn't made it back yet ....am waiting on it still !

waowwwww prague must be freezing at this time of the year!

oops for your luggages maybe they went in china lol
Laughing no toyboy (s) at the mom....i'm having a rest i'm more on beer and white wine right now.......you're having a good time with them to but they just piss you of a few hours the day after and then you forgot about them (see what i mean?)

k-barré wrote:
waowwwww prague must be freezing at this time of the year!

oops for your luggages maybe they went in china lol
Laughing no toyboy (s) at the mom....i'm having a rest i'm more on beer and white wine right now.......you're having a good time with them to but they just piss you of a few hours the day after and then you forgot about them (see what i mean?)

LOL @ you and your "forget about em boys" - I know what you mean

Prague was a bit cold, but no rain - the Uk apparently had a massive downpour the whole weekend so we were spared that !

I'm having a G&T ..

k-barré wrote:
hey bogie hun............;right on time Laughing

Mon amie :lovebox: congratulationscongratulations

How are you?

I will be a little bit in and out till the kids are in bed so I might be a little slow, or should I say slower than how slow I already am Laughing

Boubie was so happy look at his face