Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♦ !! MARCH chat - part 1 !! ♦

Wish Fairy wrote:
DId I miss everyone ?

I'm in for a brief visit Wish:) Nice to see you:)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Aha ...the awesome Dr Cabra congratulations

How are you ?

8) 8) heheh I am greta thanks. Enjoying a little sunshine today....it has been some time since I have seen it so I am happy.
All is well. How are you?Smile

Pretty good actually and the sun is shining here in the UK for a change. (although it's still pretty cold)
Spring is coming - YAY. Good news if it weren't for So much gardening.
Soon be time for our first (and perhaps ony) BBQ of the year Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Pretty good actually and the sun is shining here in the UK for a change. (although it's still pretty cold)
Spring is coming - YAY. Good news if it weren't for So much gardening.
Soon be time for our first (and perhaps ony) BBQ of the year Laughing

HHAHHA..too funny! I can't wait for Spring time to kick in. I love it. Usually sunny and a nice breeze and not too much humidity ...just perfect!
It was greta having a chat. I am sorry it was so short. I have to run out for some lunch. I think I will take a walk. Smile
Take care:)
See ya soon!!

Frannie....I;m still here - sorry I'd just wandered off after Chup left.

How's it going ?

ooooooops almost gave up on you... things are going well... how about with you?

Frannie wrote:
ooooooops almost gave up on you... things are going well... how about with you?

Yea not too bad. I have a really sore back today....and something a bit weird at the other forum......

May I bore you with it ?

Well,,,,there was a thread opened by a lovely person who offered foxes and panpipes to potential gifters who should sell the items and use hlaf the proceeds to help and gift others. So, I entered but wasn't luck (fair enough) but there were 30 lucky people. So - nice thing to do huh...and all of them went on to open gifting or wishing threads - again - all good....Except...today I see a thread called "The WISH FAIRY" opened by someone who I was in the fox / panpipes thread with me.
I was a little bit startled to be honest - since she had seen me at that thread and I even bumped her fox auction too. So, just to be nice (and also to see if I got a reaction) I bumped her "Wish Fairy" thread.

So, she sends me PM telling me she hopes I don't mind about the thread and that she has asked for her forum name to be changed to The Wish Fairy..hoping I don't mind.

I send one back saying - no worries about the thread although I think it's a bti confusing could she change it to something like "the Wishlist Fairy" and for her forum name I think that it could be confusing. I also offered to maybe make a collaboration in the thread

She sent me one back saying basically it's too late to change anything and what do I want her to do about it. And she wouldn't want any collaboration...and confusing in what way ?

To be honest I was a bit peeved that she didn't PM me before all of that...but basically I ended up sending a PM back saying - look I'm not that precious about the name, and it's a bit late now anyway...I even offered a donation to her thread

but now I actually am kind of peeved about it. Since I stopped by there and see people posting "Dear Wish Fairy" Ashamed

(Feel free to give me a slap if you think I'm being precious Frannie - I rely on you to give me a reality check)

i understand where you're coming from. If she had just come up woth the name on her own, I could buy the story. But if she you in the thread, then it's a direct rip off. We can't patent our names here, but it's not right. Then again, what can be done. You just have to hope that this person is honest and doesn't besmirch the WF persona

other than that.. what can you do... sorry.. i have to be gone for a min or two.. daughter leaving for work

In fact - I think that she's ok...but you know if she doesn't fulfil wishes in her thread .......

Anyway...rant over...I'll live with it congratulations There are worse things and it'sjust a game

Hey guys, how are you?

Cat just bit my finger lol (okay okay, I plead guilty, I was giving him fish)

Frannie, one tiny bag didn't make it, and another one got attacked by Mom
Laughing

LOL BG... glad Mom got one.. what do you mean didn;t make it"?? was it ripped? Hope you didn't mind that I cut the outside cello.. they laid flatter that way

So it was you!!! I thought they opened the package and checked if the candy was really candy Laughing

Didn't make it = I ate one Ashamed
But I enjoyed every single one I popped in my mouth!

Hiya BG...........LOL @ you feeding the cat
You got skittles from Frannie right ? They are so good ........ :good:

Yeah one of them really likes fish and he got really excited and bit my finger in stead of taking the fish...

I did get skittles!!! I LOVE them!!!

I certainly did, wait a second, I'll show you!

I know I know, I'm not supposed to play with food, but I thought this would be nice congratulations

photo_13.jpg

(and only just realized the U had better been a Y)

have been tossing beds back and forth all week with Dawn.. trying to level up. Why oh Why do they not have a multiplier on that send function?

OMG I SO wish for multiple sending and also a better way to search my chest for stuff !

congratulations I thought it would be funny

I have wondered too why they haven't made a multiplier, especially when you're bombing, that would be so much easier!

Oooh I just had a text from one of my oldest friends - she's getting married

I'm so pleased - a few years ago she was seeing a very sweet guy that we had all worked with and he died in a bad car accident on his way to her house Sad (he was just 26) so I'm glad she found someone else and is happy !

Toulouse wrote:

I have wondered too why they haven't made a multiplier, especially when you're bombing, that would be so much easier!

speaking of bombing.. have not heard one word from a certain party

and as long as we're wishing.. sub folders would be so helpful

If you mean Gill, Frannie, I saw her here this morning, she's not feeling better yet (migraine attack)

Frannie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

speaking of bombing.. have not heard one word from a certain party

No and I missed you bombing her Ashamed I had a few PS notes - I think her migraine has been really awful and can take a long time to get over

Hi Wish, Frannie and BG I'm backwards and forwards at the moment...moving furniture with Zubok congratulations

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hi Wish, Frannie and BG I'm backwards and forwards at the moment...moving furniture with Zubok congratulations

Hey Dawn...still moving those darn beds ?
Laughing

they were both just exhausted after all that bed moving

Hi Dawn, how are you?

(watching the vampire diaries in the meantime - not in the mood to do something for school)

Wish Fairy wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Hey Dawn...still moving those darn beds ?
Laughing

Yup! That's what we're doing....did you see how tired they are? Laughing

Frannie wrote:
Good thing I'm not the jealous type!

This made me laugh so much...bless it's so cute

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Dawn, how are you?

(watching the vampire diaries in the meantime - not in the mood to do something for school)

I'm good thanks BG much better today, the weeks rest has done me lots of good.

I'm watching Find me the Face...model agency type thing...it's quite good really.

I'm going to move us into the garage.. hold on tight.. here we go!

oo the English woman from It's The Dog or Me is on Martha Stewart.. I'll pretend I'm hearing you

Just a bit seasick at the moment Frannie

Just going to copy I need for school tomorrow and then continue watching TV shows

Frannie wrote:
oo the English woman from It's The Dog or Me is on Martha Stewart.. I'll pretend I'm hearing you

LOL I don't sound anything like her! She's got the worst American/English accent ever! I'm from the Midlands up north think more like .... erm .... I don't know what programme I could compare myself to that you may have seen. Any idea Wish?