Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♦ !! MARCH chat - part 1 !! ♦

Wish Fairy wrote:
...............and it's 5pm............may I interest anyone in a virtual :bartend: congratulations

Oh Wish, I would love something, not sure what yet Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
:nono: I think you do young lady!

but all for your well wishes and the silliness.

BG, you need to sip some hot lemon and honey drink, for your throat I mean Smile

I loved the evilness bit by bit Laughing
I will thanks, I bought myself a new package of lemon tea and we still have honey, so will do that as much as I can!

Aaah Wish, I might just have a very weak something thanks, seeing as it's Friday. It was a really bad migraine, sick, stomach upset and a problem with my left eye - it pole-axed me (as you can tell)

Now, what did I miss about your break away? any stories to tell? Hopefully you really enjoyed yourselves!

Re PS I wonder if Zoonie will be able to use his ticker for status updates again? It's been ages since that icon got lost.

Zoonie wrote:
Aaah Wish, I might just have a very weak something thanks, seeing as it's Friday. It was a really bad migraine, sick, stomach upset and a problem with my left eye - it pole-axed me (as you can tell)

Now, what did I miss about your break away? any stories to tell? Hopefully you really enjoyed yourselves!

Re PS I wonder if Zoonie will be able to use his ticker for status updates again? It's been ages since that icon got lost.

How about a Virgin Mary ?..and wine spritzer for BG ? (or maybe a cosmo since it IS the weekend )

No stories - it was lovely thanks. But I want to hear if you had a good time at the footie and meeting IMOM's colleagues etc = was it ok (apart from the result) ?

...and what news on the bathroom - is it finished ?

It feels like you've been gone for weeks Smile

I miss the active/all/visits icon too...

I haven't tried the LED thing, but I think I read somewhere you just had to click on it to change the status - haven't tried it yet

Am I not the BEST Virtual barmaid ever ? Laughing

Gill - how are you doing for items this week. I guess visits have been tough - do you need stuff - be happy to send you everything you need

Wish Fairy wrote:

How about a Virgin Mary ?..and wine spritzer for BG ? (or maybe a cosmo since it IS the weekend )
No stories - it was lovely thanks. But I want to hear if you had a good time at the footie and meeting IMOM's colleagues etc = was it ok (apart from the result) ?

...and what news on the bathroom - is it finished ?

It feels like you've been gone for weeks Smile

It does feel a long time!

I updated Dawn this morning, on Page 92 this morning if you fancy a long read congratulations

OK, so on here now, we all have to change our Paw Levels on here

Zoonie wrote:

How do you mean?

Be back in a bit - dinner time!

I think that our paw levels are the same (except I now have 2, 147, 483, 647 paw points Laughing )

Wish Fairy wrote:
Am I not the BEST Virtual barmaid ever ? Laughing

Gill - how are you doing for items this week. I guess visits have been tough - do you need stuff - be happy to send you everything you need

You are indeed the very best hostess with the mostest!

Zoonie wrote:

Forget that, when I logged on no ones' levels were showing, now they are, go figure. Not sure about the numbers on the health and food bars or whatever they are now? (red and green ones) I need to read up some more.

Wish you are very kind, don't worry - have just had a sneak peek at next week and am going to get visiting and saving for then, that emerald green stuff is taking my fancy and the country things and garden items. IMOM did some logging in and about 10 visits, but he's not as thorough as moi, obviously!

When you are watching your paw points add for washing those flies away, don’t be too surprised if they appear lower than normal, as the display for these has been changed! It may be a little confusing at first, but each level the paw points number goes back to zero and counts up to the amount needed to reach the next level. For example, if you were a Level 43 pet with 337,300 paw points previously, your pet will now show as a Level 43 pet with 5,300 paw points towards the next level (as 332,000 paw points were those required to reach Level 43).

confused.dot.com

Bad migraines really affect my ability to think and process information.

Oh Gill did Starla send you a note - she was trying to come over here - it seems she didn't know about the new thread (or had forgotten) but she seemed to have some trouble registering and stuff.

I didn't look at the next week items yet, but will do in a mo' . Wish will send some things to Zoonie though from this week (just in case they come in handy Smile )

I did buy some stuff this morning Wish and Novia sent Zoonie the clothes (am a bit vague about what's in the shops to be honest)

Not heard at all from Starla, I honestly thought she was on here. Once I get myself sorted back to normal, will check her out.

Oooh and Wish I have some, potentially exciting news (for me anyway) hold on, top us up please.

>>>>
.............and waits in anticipation

(and a bit of annoyance, since just spoke to OH who is in Belgium...got someone else to organise his flights and the travel agent screwed up - he gets into LHR @ pm tonight, but a flight left at 5.30 in Belgium direct to Southampton MadMad )

BG this wont excite you at all, sorry.

http://www.everhot.co.uk/100_features.php

Advance notice - I will be away all of next Friday and Saturday.

On Friday we're going to the Cotswolds to where they make those ranges - to a cookery demonstration day, followed by a 'romantic' night away in an old coaching inn, in a 4 poster room

Edit:

how bloody annoying Wish, gaaah I hate when people aren't good at their jobs.

That looks FAB !!!!!!!!!! I would love to see that cookery demo - how cool. A weekend away also will be lovely after all the stress of the bathroom

if the demo goes well, will you get one ?
I think it looks great and a good substitute for the Aga (a bit more efficient too - although to be honest we don;t really notice a big increase in our gas bill from when we didn't have one :-)

BG's back WITH lemon tea (and honey heehee)

I have not many knowledge about kitchen supplies, but that is LOVELY Gill!

Wish Fairy wrote:
That looks FAB !!!!!!!!!! I would love to see that cookery demo - how cool. A weekend away also will be lovely after all the stress of the bathroom

if the demo goes well, will you get one ?
I think it looks great and a good substitute for the Aga (a bit more efficient too - although to be honest we don;t really notice a big increase in our gas bill from when we didn't have one :-)

Sadly only away the one night Wish - we have the Lads, you know!
Yes, will get the 100 with an extra lid, in black, if impressed - not that I've been thinking about it too much or anything *whistles innocently*
We have no mains gas, and our cooker isn't on an outside wall, so what with the variation in the cost of oil all the time, plus needing to store it, an Aga is just an definite no for us.
This seems like a great solution, AND has a grill - plus I can use our old Aga kettle lol, and we have no electric toaster atm, having returned ours last weekend.

Toulouse wrote:
BG's back WITH lemon tea (and honey heehee)
I have not many knowledge about kitchen supplies, but that is LOVELY Gill!

It looks great doesn't it?
and with the ECO button, should be about the same cost really, or not a lot more than the electric oven that we already have (and hate)

LOL I remember you saying you hated your current elec cooker.

I do love my Aga actually, but it's a bit of a nuisance cos the kitchen is south (ish) facing and can get very warm in summer - too hot to have the Aga on at all, so we also have a conventional gas hob / elec oven - it takes up a lot of space and we'll need to have a re-think when we get around to doing the kitchen

It does look great, we only have a typical induction cooker (think it is that). And I'm too afraid to work with gas cookers - always have been. Then again, I've always been afraid of any kind of cookers (you should see me the rare times I'm making a meal...)

aaaw bless you BG. Gas is my favourite actually, it's 20 years since I had a gas hob and I still miss it.

Wish, I really resented the fuel gobbling element of the Aga, and their attitude (arrogant) but at least this one doesn't throw out heat like crazy (our kitchen is at the back of the house and is wide (3 windows and a double patio door - 3 south, and 1 window west facing)

Perhaps you could sell your Aga, get rid of the conventional, and get an Everhot (if they live up to the promise)

piglet44 wrote:
Hello to all that are hanging around today Smile

PIGLET!!!!!!!!!!

It's me, Wish and BG at the moment.

How are you?
WHERE are you?
are you connected at home yet? how's the boy?

I have no idea why, I've always been afraid of gas hearing my Mom tell about a gas explosion she once witnessed at her home years ago and I think I'm too anxious about a gas leakage and possible explosions because of that.

Zoonie wrote:
aaaw bless you BG. Gas is my favourite actually, it's 20 years since I had a gas hob and I still miss it.

Wish, I really resented the fuel gobbling element of the Aga, and their attitude (arrogant) but at least this one doesn't throw out heat like crazy (our kitchen is at the back of the house and is wide (3 windows and a double patio door - 3 south, and 1 window west facing)

Perhaps you could sell your Aga, get rid of the conventional, and get an Everhot (if they live up to the promise)

Yes - but you know, I really HATED to cook on electric hob all my life and have loved the Aga so much. I would be afraid to switch and also I realy want an eye-level oven. So, my preference is gas hob and elec oven - if you get one I'd love to hear how it is for you becuase it looks lovely and might be the best of both if the elec hob works like the Aga top! And wouldn;t make the dogs pass out every time we left them alone in the summer months Laughing

Piglet - how lovely to see you ? How's everything ?

Well, yes, that would be scary BG, but, just an isolated incident - gas is actually a very 'controllable' flame for cooking on the hob.

Wish - did you read about our bathroom? STILL not completed!

Piggly, have you logged in and seen the changes to PS (and got your 3000 coins bonus?)

Wish - the point is, that the hotplates are solid hotplates just like AGA, but that you don't get the heat leak into the kitchen, and, you have far more 'controlability' plus a grill - i.e. you can set the temperature, rather than just using the metal tray to regulate the ovens.

I'll certainly report back, but, if you have an interest can link you to a couple of forums which you could have a good read through.

Zoonie wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

PIGLET!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?
WHERE are you?

Iam at library with neighbors laptop again. and no still no internet at home as she(neighbor) is to bust spending money on her buying stuff for her apartment (flat screen tv,new cell phones,ipods,camera's,bed's and all the clothes,purses she can find) for when her boyfriend visits from next state while her hubby sits in jail for stealing.
sorry had to vent.
besides not having internet at home im doing ok.
sons doing good also. he is looking forward to a school trip to the bronx zoo (in new york, usa)

how are you all doing?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Yes - but you know, I really HATED to cook on electric hob all my life and have loved the Aga so much. I would be afraid to switch and also I realy want an eye-level oven. So, my preference is gas hob and elec oven - if you get one I'd love to hear how it is for you becuase it looks lovely and might be the best of both if the elec hob works like the Aga top! And wouldn;t make the dogs pass out every time we left them alone in the summer months Laughing

Piglet - how lovely to see you ? How's everything ?

i forget that some of you live over the pond at times until u start talking of aga stoves lol
here in us we just have normal gas or electric stoves with 4 burners on it

Frustrating for you Piglet *hugs*

We went to NYC once but didn't go the zoo though, so don't know what it's like.
Forgive me, I can't recall whereabouts you live, sorry.
Anyway, that sounds an exciting school trip.

Are you ok for PS items, or need anything from the Registry? (you can send a note to Kitty) Thanks again for last week's donation.

Hi Piglet!!

Trying to get used to the new PS and was watching the news, or at least, listening to it... Grrr, there's snow coming...

Zoonie wrote:
Wish - the point is, that the hotplates are solid hotplates just like AGA, but that you don't get the heat leak into the kitchen, and, you have far more 'controlability' plus a grill - i.e. you can set the temperature, rather than just using the metal tray to regulate the ovens.

I'll certainly report back, but, if you have an interest can link you to a couple of forums which you could have a good read through.

Hhhmmm ...it does sound cool. But we are probably 2 years away from Operation: Dream Kitchen
Laughing So I 'm gonna wait and see how you get on Laughing

piglet44 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

PIGLET!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?
WHERE are you?

Iam at library with neighbors laptop again. and no still no internet at home as she(neighbor) is to bust spending money on her buying stuff for her apartment (flat screen tv,new cell phones,ipods,camera's,bed's and all the clothes,purses she can find) for when her boyfriend visits from next state while her hubby sits in jail for stealing.
sorry had to vent.
sons doing good also. he is looking forward to a school trip to the bronx zoo (in new york, usa)

how are you all doing?

Aww Piglet that sounds really annoying ...I'd hate having no internet!
Mad
The Bronx Zoo is exciting though Smile

Do you need any stuff from this week ?

Wish, no problem, a plan is always well researched!

Ladies, I have prepared a new thread for your delight, do feel free to wander over when the fancy takes you congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Frustrating for you Piglet *hugs*

We went to NYC once but didn't go the zoo though, so don't know what it's like.
Forgive me, I can't recall whereabouts you live, sorry.
Anyway, that sounds an exciting school trip.

Are you ok for PS items, or need anything from the Registry? (you can send a note to Kitty) Thanks again for last week's donation.

i live in mass (east coast) usa

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Piglet!!

Trying to get used to the new PS and was watching the news, or at least, listening to it... Grrr, there's snow coming...

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Hhhmmm ...it does sound cool. But we are probably 2 years away from Operation: Dream Kitchen
Laughing So I 'm gonna wait and see how you get on Laughing

piglet44 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

PIGLET!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?
WHERE are you?

sorry had to vent.

how are you all doing?

Aww Piglet that sounds really annoying ...I'd hate having no internet!
Mad
The Bronx Zoo is exciting though Smile

Do you need any stuff from this week ?

i dont think piglet needs anything from this week but ty. she had been given a 4999 item a last week or such and cashed it in congratulations to shop lol.
i am not sure i like the new ps besides the catergories in chests.

damn firefox keeps freezing on me today. thats twice now