• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New instore items - New shop 18/05

Guest Guest

New instore items -new shop

Fire (fighters) and ice (creams)!

Hey Pet Society fans! The weekly item release has just gone live on Facebook Pet Society, so sign in now to browse through the latest additions!

New to the Furniture Store this week is the Ladybug Doll, who would love to join your sunniest room (I heard she is not that keen on snow)! Also, the new rustic furniture, oriental tea set and leather bound books will bring an earthly feel to your pet’s home! Plus, the new marquees will fit perfectly with your outdoor settings from last week.

Text is from http://blog.petsociety.com
Images added and uploaded by jwr

The new shop

Meet Terrence and his amazing new store!

Note that this update is Facebook only, and that MySpace is still subject to the MySpace Rewind.
Exciting news!

Terrence, the latest new resident of Pet Society, has opened a brand new store selling all kinds of rare and exotic items! After many years of scouring the world for the most interesting and obscure artefacts, the exotic items which Terrence stocks in his new Cash Shop are more rare and more exciting than any you’ve ever seen before. Many even have magical powers — you can find out what powers an item has by clicking them, you may be surprised!

A significant aspect of Terrence’s Cash Shop is that all of the items can be bought using brand new Playfish Cash! You may notice an ATM in the store. You can get Playfish cash by clicking on the machine, which allows you to buy anything you like in the shop.For more detailed information on Playfish Cash, please refer to our knowledge base.

What kind of items can you buy at the Cash Shop? How about a pair of magical shoes which allow you to run more quickly, adorned with the feathers of a spine tailed swift? Or a teleporter device which will transport you to a random location? Or perhaps you’d like a charm which increases your luck at shaking trees for coins, fashioned from Himalayan rudraksh shells? Or better still, walk over to the store and see for yourself. There’s bound to be something you’ll love!

Terrence and his cash shop may be the talk of the town today, but talk is circulating of even more changes to come! A green fingered pet is rumored to be planning to move into the neighborhood and is sure to make an even bigger splash soon!

Note that this update is Facebook only, and that MySpace is still subject to the MySpace Rewind.

yeah ! I totally agree ! I don't like the new shop Sad I can't even buy one, but my bf told me that He wants to buy it.. *finger crossed

i'm really glad that we have these angry emoticons to use!!

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
i'm really glad that we have these angry emoticons to use!!

yeahhh hahahah!! :ranting: :ranting2: :chair:

Hi

Can we propose to playfish that the spare items we have can be recycle to playfish coins?
I thought the game is abt making friends not money....... :ranting:

pong wrote:
Hi

Can we propose to playfish that the spare items we have can be recycle to playfish coins?
I thought the game is abt making friends not money....... :ranting:

i totally agree that would be a great idea congratulations

Hi

I wonder how do we go abt doing that...start writing a petition?

I managed to get some coins by doing one of the Trial Pay offers...it was for Vista Print which I use anyway...but theres no way I would ever pay for coins!!!! Its a game and a way of meeting new people but if it starts costing me to play Ill be quitting (even tho I totally love PS and may even be slightly addicted lol)

Mad I am unimpressed with the new items in the stores this week and totally disgusted with the NEWEST store. I think there should be a way to earn the new cash and not be required to use real dollars to obtain it. Not every player has the resources to pay for all the extras.

would be nice if 30k recycle point turn to 25 playfish point as equal
$4.99 USD.

The bank sold 2500 coins for USD $4.99 equal to 5GMB same as when u sell 30K recycle box.

:37: This is the only thing I have to say to Playfish. If you think we are going to actually spend real money....you have another thought coming. Be prepared for the new shop to be the least visited and most unpopular place. What a sneaky thing to do! And they are actually gloating about it!

but some people will still spend eventually...so haha...its useful for those that spend..but for me ... sob! not gona spend!

All the hype and such a big disappointment!

Yep, that was a big let-down. The new items are only so-so. Only the doll and the new instrument interest me. And the fireman outfit and soft serve.

The new store being cash only... that's sad indeed. The folks with money to burn might do that, but not me. PF is looking for ways to make spending real $ on coins more tempting with some cool items... I think the only way I'd spend real money to play this game is if they lower prices on all items in the shops and/or give you way more coins for your cash. But even then... I think what we're losing is the 'level playing field' created by all things being equal. The cool thing about this game is there are no winners and no losers... but if some can afford the pricey items (by shelling out real cash) and some can never attain that (even though they play the game faithfully, trade, play competitions, save, strategize etc) it makes the game lopsided. I think it's also going to take away from the generosity of the game - all the giving that goes on makes it really fun. But if you can't afford to buy stuff to give away... that will diminish the game.

The other thing that irks me, is that with these additions of different kinds of coins - and also the extra 'buy coins' button that takes you to the bank, they keep taking away more of our screen area... everything is always hiding behind icons and status bars. I'd really like a simple little icon in the top right to toggle the extra stuff on and off. Would be so much nicer to view the room with nothing blocking it.

To buy coins for a virtual item :angry2: :chair: :JC_doubledown: :JC_lol: : :suicide: , no ( big f ) way :sarcastic: :37: . The new it's ok but nothing special :sad: .

Sorry jwr before I didn't thank you but I have taken wildy with this crap argkkk :ranting: .

100% of my friend's list was FURIOUS about the new "Payfish" shop.

the next day, 75% of these friends had pets with winged shoes on their feet & teleporters in their houses.

guess they couldn't resist their pets puppy dog eyes and begging .. haha.

my best friend sent my pet some winged shoes and she LOVES them. but i can't afford to buy anything on my own right now. on payday, i might, but i'm not happy about it. Sad

Guest Guest
Rief wrote:
To buy coins for a virtual item :angry2: :chair: :JC_doubledown: :JC_lol: : :suicide: , no ( big f ) way :sarcastic: :37: . The new it's ok but nothing special :sad: .

Sorry jwr before I didn't thank you but I have taken wildy with this crap argkkk :ranting: .

it's ok rief!!

δεν πειραζει χεχεχε!! :friends: