Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
furtherpeace

Wasn't Sure Where to Post.. Hi :]

Hi all! I'm new here. I've been playing Pet Society for 7-8 months now. I'm level 32 and fairly addicted as I'm sure you all are as well..

I have a question regarding spoilers though, as I know this is the best place to find out information. I have some BC and I'm debating if I should use it to buy the Coyote or Tiger petlings, or if I should wait. Is there any word of a new Petling coming out anytime soon? I know it might be silly to ask here as I'm sure it'll be posted in the blog as soon as word is in, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Any help is appreciated, and please let me know if I am breaking any rules by asking. Thanks in advance! Smile

WELCOME Meg & Jhamajad to this forum!! You've come to the right place...everyone is friendly and fun here so stick around! I don't know if there will be any new petlings anytime soon since they just rolled out the coyote last week...but I do hope so! It will be great if they came out with a petling for the underwater room huh?

See you around the forums, any questions/comments I'll be more then happy to try to answer them. HUGS!!

Hi and welcome ....

not sure about new petlings ..not heard anything. You can always wait until the new spoilers come out on Thurs/Fri to see if there is anything...but you don't need cash coins for the coyote petling ..only the tiger.

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I hope you love it here as much as we all do! If you need any help or have any concerns feel free to let us know! There is so much to do here and such wonderful people to chat with. Definitely the best place for anyone who loves pet society!

Wow thank you for all the friendly hellos everyone!! Such a warm welcome. And thank you for your insight on the Petlings. I didn't realize that only the tiger cost cash! Silly me. I think I'll stick around and check out the boards Smile