Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

Wen! hiya Smile

BG - hot water bottle, prescribed for you!

Zoonie wrote:
A foot long heated?!!?

oh my!

I never heard of such a thing

and its only $5 Smile

piglet44 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
A foot long heated?!!?

oh my!

and its only $5 Smile

Sounds like a bargain to me!

We do have Subways, but I've never bought anything from there. We live too rural to buy sandwiches or coffee take out.

Football is coming to an end and dinner's not far away, I made pork stroganoff and a mix of whole grain and wild rice 8)

Wen, am glad you found your way here, how's life?

sweepy wrote:
Hiya guys hope you are all well this evening.
sweepyxx

hello sweepy

Toulouse wrote:
Awww piglet, I love Subways!!! Bummer we don't have any in the town nearby, I have to go somewhere else (far away lol) to get one!

Evening Sweepy, how are you?

My lower back hurts , will take a walk downstairs, but will be back quick!

sorry to hear about your back hurting. i can understand that as i have a pain patch on in order to be here at library for couple of hours today.

Zoonie wrote:
Wen! hiya Smile

BG - hot water bottle, prescribed for you!

Laughing
I sometimes wonder if I'm not pregnant with all these complaints congratulations
I have a cherry pit heating pack, is that okay too?

piglet44 wrote:
sorry to hear about your back hurting. i can understand that as i have a pain patch on in order to be here at library for couple of hours today.

Wonder how it comes, might have to do with my bad posture (really have to do something about that)

Marlies wrote:
Helloooooo

MARLIES!

Toulouse wrote:

I sometimes wonder if I'm not pregnant with all these complaints congratulations

LOL of course, any heat source.

I use a big and very heavy lavender heat thingy, for my shoulder problem, could do with it now, but too lazy to go and find it
Ashamed

Aaaw Piggly, a hug for you x

MARLIES!!! *smooch* I tempted you! congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
piglet44 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
A foot long heated?!!?

oh my!

and its only $5 Smile

Sounds like a bargain to me!

We do have Subways, but I've never bought anything from there. We live too rural to buy sandwiches or coffee take out.

Football is coming to an end and dinner's not far away, I made pork stroganoff and a mix of whole grain and wild rice 8)

Wen, am glad you found your way here, how's life?

i didnt know they had subways in other countries lol

Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

I use a big and very heavy lavender heat thingy, for my shoulder problem, could do with it now, but too lazy to go and find it
Ashamed

The thing is... I cleaned my room last weekend... Which makes I have no idea where everything is right now Laughing

I love the smell of lavender!

Marlies, I need to ask!
Were you able to get tickets for the Lady Gaga concert?? I read it was sold out in 15 minutes! (no, didn't even try)

No, no one wanted to come with me. Too expensive Sad
But my ex-gf has got one ticket left. I can go with her if I want to, but that's weird...

Marlies, I am much better now after a really bad week, you???

Toulouse wrote:
Marlies, I need to ask!
Were you able to get tickets for the Lady Gaga concert?? I read it was sold out in 15 minutes! (no, didn't even try)

Did I tell you that ED saw Lady Ga Ga last weekend, at the O2 (ex Millennium Dome right by where she lives) She had free tickets through work and she absolutely adored the show - and is more than a little in love with Ga Ga now.

I think she's terrific.

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Ashamed

The thing is... I cleaned my room last weekend... Which makes I have no idea where everything is right now Laughing

I love the smell of lavender!

so basically you put stuff where it should go and no cant find it Laughing

i often put important stuff away so i dont lose then have no idea where i put it Laughing

Marlies wrote:
how are you guys?

Yes you did Zoonie! Haha!

good day marlies. im doing ok how are you?

Marlies wrote:
No, no one wanted to come with me. Too expensive Sad
But my ex-gf has got one ticket left. I can go with her if I want to, but that's weird...

Oh honey, I'm sorry to hear that!
Do you get along with your ex? If so, you could join her, if not, it will be pretty weird I'm afraid. I did hear there might be a second concert, because the first got sold out so quick!

Zoonie wrote:
Did I tell you that ED saw Lady Ga Ga last weekend, at the O2 (ex Millennium Dome right by where she lives) She had free tickets through work and she absolutely adored the show - and is more than a little in love with Ga Ga now.

I think she's terrific.

I think the shows must be something you need to see once, she's a fantastic performer. Not up to date with her music though, I have the CD from my BF (weird huh), but haven't listened to it. I've had "Pokerface" in my head for weeks, without knowing it was Gaga!

piglet44 wrote:
so basically you put stuff where it should go and no cant find it Laughing
i often put important stuff away so i dont lose then have no idea where i put it Laughing

If everything is a mess or chaos, I am able to find everything pretty quick, but when I clean up, I really have to think where I put it congratulations Pretty weird, I know!

Good you're feeling better! I'm doing okay, got a lot of new pills, I hope they work Smile

Lady Gaga is awesome. I really wanted to see her. Too bad..

piglet44 wrote:
Marlies wrote:
how are you guys?

Yes you did Zoonie! Haha!

good day marlies. im doing ok how are you?

Hi Piglet! I'm okay, watching a movie right now.

I put things in 'safe places' enough said...

Have to go and eat now, sorry
Byee for now xxx

Toulouse wrote:

Oh honey, I'm sorry to hear that!
Do you get along with your ex? If so, you could join her, if not, it will be pretty weird I'm afraid. I did hear there might be a second concert, because the first got sold out so quick!

Not really, it's been almost a year now since we split up, but she still wants me back, so it's complicated and weird I know, I hope there will be a second concert, but I still got to find someone who wants to come with me!

Marlies wrote:
Not really, it's been almost a year now since we split up, but she still wants me back, so it's complicated and weird I know, I hope there will be a second concert, but I still got to find someone who wants to come with me!

ouch, that'll be plain weird then
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the second concert and hope you'll find someone - I wish I could join you, but I'm trying to save some money (sorry Ashamed )

How are you doing other than that?
(and what's the movie you're watching?)

Zoonie wrote:
I put things in 'safe places' enough said...

Have to go and eat now, sorry
Byee for now xxx

enjoy your supper zoonie

hidini is stalking piglet right now

Toulouse wrote:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the second concert and hope you'll find someone - I wish I could join you, but I'm trying to save some money (sorry Ashamed )

I'm trying to save money too. Got 3 holidays planned for in the summer, so I really need the money actually, especially because I'll be without a job in July Sad
School is extremely busy lately, I've worked 6 hours today. Other than that, nothing much.. How are you?
I'm watching "die welle" right now. Do you know it?

i seen a few pictures of lady gaga and man her dress style is a bit weird i have to say

piglet44 wrote:
i seen a few pictures of lady gaga and man her dress style is a bit weird i have to say

Hahaha, that's true! But she's got an amazing voice! Smile

Marlies wrote:
I'm trying to save money too. Got 3 holidays planned for in the summer, so I really need the money actually, especially because I'll be without a job in July Sad
School is extremely busy lately, I've worked 6 hours today. Other than that, nothing much.. How are you?

Same for me, I'm trying to save every euro I can because if I pass this year without much retakes, I'll be spending 3 weeks in The States in July - so no job for me either this year since in August there's the festival I work at. Time will go by really quick!!

Oh poor thing, that's awful to have so much to do!
I'm glad I'm doing my masterthesis next year, so I have enough time to spend on my courses now. Going to get some information at the "ombuds" next week, about the SLO.

Die Welle, I've heard of that one before, but have never seen it yet. Am watching 'The night of the tv-stars' at the moment, there's nothing much on TV for me.

Marlies wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

sorry to hear that in july u will lose job

piglet44 wrote:

oh it's okay, it's a student's job and have been trying to take part in experiments (questionnaires) that are paid

mindyjoy wrote:
Hello everyone, just popping in real quick. *hugs*

hi mindy! how are you?

Marlies wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Toulouse wrote:

Same for me, I'm trying to save every euro I can because if I pass this year without much retakes, I'll be spending 3 weeks in The States in July - so no job for me either this year since in August there's the festival I work at. Time will go by really quick!!

Oh poor thing, that's awful to have so much to do!
I'm glad I'm doing my masterthesis next year, so I have enough time to spend on my courses now. Going to get some information at the "ombuds" next week, about the SLO.

Die Welle, I've heard of that one before, but have never seen it yet. Am watching 'The night of the tv-stars' at the moment, there's nothing much on TV for me.

Cool! Are you gonna stay at 1 place or are you gonna travel? I might be going on Erasmus to The States, or to The UK or Canada. Can't wait!! Are you working at Pukkelpop or..?
You're right, there's absolutely nothing on TV right now. Boohoo! Thank god for Prime!

piglet44 wrote:

Thanks, stupid crisis Sad

I'm doing well today, it's a bit rainy here but I'm stuck inside anyway with school work.

How is everyone?

mindyjoy wrote:
I'm doing well today, it's a bit rainy here but I'm stuck inside anyway with school work.

How is everyone?

Hello mindyjoy! I've been stuck inside with school work too today. Blah!

Marlies wrote:
Cool! Are you gonna stay at 1 place or are you gonna travel? I might be going on Erasmus to The States, or to The UK or Canada. Can't wait!! Are you working at Pukkelpop or..?
You're right, there's absolutely nothing on TV right now. Boohoo! Thank god for Prime!

First idea was going to NY, Vegas, California and travel around a lot, but that was too expensive... Sister was nearly giving up, but then I had the idea to ask a friend over there if it was okay to stay at their place and he got really excited, so it was a deal! We'll mostly spend time in California, go to Anaheim (Disneyland) and other amusement parks.

You have a tough choice to make, those are three countries I love to do once!

I work every year on Lokerse Feesten as a photographer. I started there as a bartender but worked my way up Smile Might ask to be a bartender on one evening (if I can manage that, because it's a bit too hard work for me, we start at 6,30 PM and have to work till 4,30AM the day after - without taking a break)

Yeah I loooove prime too!!!

Marlies wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

mindyjoy wrote:
Hello everyone, just popping in real quick. *hugs*

hello mindy nice to see you today

ok sorry about double posting firefox just whacked out on me

Toulouse wrote:

First idea was going to NY, Vegas, California and travel around a lot, but that was too expensive... Sister was nearly giving up, but then I had the idea to ask a friend over there if it was okay to stay at their place and he got really excited, so it was a deal! We'll mostly spend time in California, go to Anaheim (Disneyland) and other amusement parks.

I work every year on Lokerse Feesten as a photographer. I started there as a bartender but worked my way up Smile Might ask to be a bartender on one evening (if I can manage that, because it's a bit too hard work for me, we start at 6,30 PM and have to work till 4,30AM the day after - without taking a break)

that's so cool! I'm jealous!! I'm going this summer to Malaysia, to meet a girl I met here on this forum (the old ps forum). We'll be travelling too, it's only for a week, but still.. yeay! I'm so excited Smile
Only 5 people who study English can go to one of those countries, so I'll be extremely happy with whatever country I "get".
Oh, Lokserse feesten, niiiiiiiice! Who's coming this year?

Toulouse wrote:
Marlies wrote:

isnt it against the law for you to work that long without breaks inbetween?
here in states if u work a 8 hour shift u get 2 -15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break

Marlies wrote:
that's so cool! I'm jealous!! I'm going this summer to Malaysia, to meet a girl I met here on this forum (the old ps forum). We'll be travelling too, it's only for a week, but still.. yeay! I'm so excited Smile
Only 5 people who study English can go to one of those countries, so I'll be extremely happy with whatever country I "get".
Oh, Lokserse feesten, niiiiiiiice! Who's coming this year?

Oh that is awesome Marlies!!! I hope you enjoy your time, must be soo beautiful there!!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, don't you have a top 3?
I can only say the names that are announced now: alice cooper, papa roach and anthrax. I'm not looking forward to that evening (if they are coming on the same day) because the audience/public is going to be awful! I'll be staying in our "perskot" a lot I think and won't be coming outside much.

piglet44 wrote:
here in states if u work a 8 hour shift u get 2 -15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break

Oh it's voluntary work, but mostly it's really busy you cannot take breaks (only when you have to go to the toilet)

Toulouse wrote:

Oh that is awesome Marlies!!! I hope you enjoy your time, must be soo beautiful there!!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, don't you have a top 3?
I can only say the names that are announced now: alice cooper, papa roach and anthrax. I'm not looking forward to that evening (if they are coming on the same day) because the audience/public is going to be awful! I'll be staying in our "perskot" a lot I think and won't be coming outside much.

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it congratulations
Top 4 = Ireland, UK, Canada, US. But I don't really care, as long as it isn't France, haha!
Hahaha, if they all come the same day, it'll be pretty heavy!
Are you going to watch Alice in Wonderland?

Toulouse wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

Oh it's voluntary work, but mostly it's really busy you cannot take breaks (only when you have to go to the toilet)

I've worked at Afro Latino, I know what you're going through! It's almost impossible to take breaks.

Marlies wrote:
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it congratulations
Top 4 = Ireland, UK, Canada, US. But I don't really care, as long as it isn't France, haha!
Hahaha, if they all come the same day, it'll be pretty heavy!
Are you going to watch Alice in Wonderland?

Lol, France is pretty too, but I'm guessing since it's for an English program, they won't send you to France
Just noticed on the website they're coming on the same day... Oh help...
I want to see it! I was very disappointed to read they were having a boycott, but glad that's over now!

Toulouse wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

Oh it's voluntary work, but mostly it's really busy you cannot take breaks (only when you have to go to
the toilet)

wow that would make for a heck of a long work shift

Marlies wrote:
I've worked at Afro Latino, I know what you're going through! It's almost impossible to take breaks.

Yeah that's why I have doubts. I love bar tending, but I can't do it an entire evening, that's too hard and I know I'm going to suffer the day(s) after.