Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Gifting is not checked real-time at this time

Guest Guest
Message from meljis:

Due to some server performance issues, gifting is no longer checked real time. This means that you may not see the gifts immediately when they are sent to you - but there may be quite some hours delay at this time.

This was done as we were seeing some performance issues, this it NOT a permanent change, and we hope to change it back to the way it is meant to be as soon as we can, but it is likely to be after the weekend.

I think its advisable that members don't trade at the moment.

If you must trade, i would suggest using a STR as both parties can send to the STR first and then it can be passed onto each party involved.

Guest Guest
Well said Steve...
Although I traded with Tiddly Winks a few moments ago and it worked fine for me.

I've traded over on TOF tonight and apart from being a bit slow sending it worked fine for me too

Guest Guest
Maybe the glitch is affecting specific people,with internet issues and so.

Guest Guest

Hmm...
Let's test...
Clair I'll send you something on PS,and you go to the bank,and see if the gift is in front of your doorstep. congratulations

I traded twice tonight, once with Lazar and once with bbfrenz and both trades went fine. That's perhaps not saying much as I don't want someone to get into trouble by taking my word for it. But, I didn't see this thread with Steve's suggestion until now.

Oh yeah, and after getting 10x4999 in a trade this evening, I discovered that I had two extra 4999's that weren't unwrapped, but had magically appeared in my chest. I may have misjudged their presence, but I was rather surprised to see them.