Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Farmville strategy

Select crops with big profits –
Consider cost of the seeds versus the money you will earn from harvesting the crop. You can easily compare the profitability of crops by subtracting the cost of the seeds from the money you make from the harvest and dividing that value by the cost of the seed. This is also known as your return on investment or ROI. The greater the value, the better the return on your investment. Another factor to consider is the time it takes reach full growth for each crop. If you want to compare profitability of crops with different growth rates, you should take your ROI and divide it by the time to reach harvest. Of course if you want to get really specific and compare apples to apples, you’re going to need to take into account the yield you can get from a single area of farmland. For instance, the number or strawberries you may get from a single acre may not match that of oranges. Finally, you can also normalize this to consider the length of time that’s required before you can harvest a crop.

Plan crops around your schedule –
Because different crops grow at different rates, you should choose seeds according to how much time you have to play. If you have a lot of time to play during the day, you can plant crops that take less time to reach full growth. If you have very little time to play during the day then you should choose grow crops that take a full day to reach full growth as you’ll have less time to check on them and more time to harvest them.

Buyer beware –
Before you buy items, consider their resale value too. The resale value for some FarmVille items and equipment is poor compared to others. This may not be a such a big deal depending on how much money you have but it will likely be important in the beginning when cash it tight.

Play the daily raffle –
This offers you a chance at winning between 10 and 100 coins a day but it’s completely random. You’ll have to decide if it’s worth your time or not.

Buy some trees and animals –
These are a good investments in that you don’t have to replenish them like crops (i.e. buying seed and replanting). Trees and animals are long lasting and you can harvest them over and over again (i.e. chicken eggs).

Be generous –
As pointed out previously, it is very important to help your neighbours and send gifts often as it benefits you both. That is, you earn experience points by helping them and gifting encourages them to reciprocate the act of helping and gifting to you!

Guide from: http://tomuse.com/

leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

i have quiaton were can i find the daily raffle