Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tell us about your pet!

I thought I'd get things rolling a bit with a little biography page of our pets. Smile

My pet's name is Layla Jane. I don't really know where I got that name, it just popped into my head, but given her picture (posted below), she does look like a bit of a southern belle. At any rate, I was going for two named female pet names because I already had Tiddly Winks and Hi Jinx (on Bebo). So suddenly, her name became Layla Jane. Like her counterpart in Pet Society, Layla Jane is a fan of the finest things, but she goes completely bonkers for clothes. She doesn't mind having a big house with lots of rooms, but she simply has to have the nicest and best clothes in all of Petville. She will not settle for less.

Her hobbies include dancing with her friend Max (whom she has a huge crush on), shopping (of course), and joining some of her closest friends for tea and crumpets. She may be perceived as a bit of a snob, but she's not, she simply has heightened tastes. Once her friends get to know her, though they find that she is very nice company.

Of course, she is known to get in my face when I don't give her the attention she craves. Smile

So cute Yvette, Kit likes her crowns too Smile

She is the stealer of my childhood nickname and what everyone calls me in real life.

sooooo
hugs
KIt

Layla Jane is in orbit, she just got the Glinda gown. She's very very happy. I have to save some coins to get the crown for her, but for now, she is wearing her favorite tiara with it.

My pet...I don't remember her name....Ashamed I visited her today...and found her hungry XD. First time I visited her since Christmas. She really likes eating those orange cream popsicle thingies.

All (insert my pet's name here) likes to do is eat...she's always grumpy because I don't feed her! hehehhe..aren't I mean.

Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
Haha my pet Poison is still in jail and I refuse to pay her bail again...

Mine ran away..but when I said claim, it didn't charge me anything.

Mangoberri wrote:
Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
Haha my pet Poison is still in jail and I refuse to pay her bail again...

Mine ran away..but when I said claim, it didn't charge me anything.

Every once in a while they wont charge you to get your pet out.. Right now they want me to pay 2k to get her out on bail..