Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Funny things pets do

OMG, I just noticed tonight that the pets, after eating, sometimes belch. Layla Jane did it and I just about fell of my chair laughing. It's soo funny. Laughing Their mouths look a lot like the animation from The Simpsons when those characters burp. Really funny.

They do a lot of funny things when they are just standing around. I'll never forget I was talking to hubby when my pet went right up to the screen and he said "that game has sure come a long way " I laughed at him and said it's a different game that copied pet society. I love what they do after you give them treats like the alien cookie or the ninja star.

That is so great. I love the guitar jamming and the hoola hoops the best. The treats do look really good.

I always feel bad when Nosie comes with treats for my friends and I have to decline because everyone wants nominations or farmville stuff. I really just want to hug Nosie for being so nice to Layla Jane's friends.

But, yeah, funny like scratch their backsides. congratulations

Haha. I love this game as well. My favorite would have to be when you go to do something else for a minute and all of a sudden there they are with their huge eyes peering at you from up close!