Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RocLibrarian

St. Patrick Tree?

I really like planting special trees, like Valentine's Day cherry trees and Christmas pine trees with pine cones. It seems like sometimes these have special seeds that you buy and sometimes they just happen during holiday weeks with normal seeds. Since I am fairly new to this forum, does PS announce in spoilers when there is a chance that a normal seed will turn into a special tree? I was wondering if I should try to plant some trees on St. Patrick's Day to see if I get anything.

if there is a special seed then they will let you know in advance and usually sell special seeds in the garden shop

It would be neat though. If it grew little shamrock cookies or something. That would be funny...and delicious. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It would be neat though. If it grew little shamrock cookies or something. That would be funny...and delicious. congratulations
what if it is for real??

Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

PINE CONE TREE IS SPECIAL??? why i have the impression it can still be found?... :S

the pine cone tree is from the regular tree seeds. it came out last christmas i believe (but could be wrong about the timing) but you can still get it (with luck) from the regular tree seeds.

i just planted one a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, thanks. I didn't realize the pine cones were still available. What about the chestnuts? I wanted one of those but thought that I missed it. Is anyone still getting one from a regular seed?