Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scgrandma58

Update on my cc's problem

Back in Decemeber I bought Playfish cc's. 150 to be exact. The coins were never deposited in my PS account.I emailed the Playfish forum half a dozen times with no result.Today I decided to try one more time to email them.Well low and behold when I signed into my PS account there were 100 coins refunded to me!!!!!!! Imagine my shock and delight.I didn't get them all back but it was the majority. This made my night! So if you have a problem with Playfish, hang in there.There is hope after all. Persistance paid off! Thanks for listening. Smile

wow! they actually gave you some of the cc's back? i'm impressed. you're very patient! i'm really glad you gave it another chance!

there is hope for them after all!! LOL!

(oh, and i'm moving this thread over the pet society chit chat Smile )

Well done ...but I think I would still be thanking them with one hand and asking where the other 50 are with the other. If they admit they are at fault by refunding 100 cc then they should refund the amount you paid for

I find their 'Support' is awful, so am really pleased that your persistence paid off in the end, even if they should've given all of them.
Why not write back and say Thanks for the part credit, when will you receive the rest? congratulations

Thanks for the support y'all. I received an email from then telling me they credited my account "again". I never got credit in the first place!That kinda ticked me off and I let them know it. I'm shocked I got any result as it's been quite a battle to even get a response.Like I told them, beggar's cant' be choosers .......I suppose. I hope y'all never have to deal with them. Sad

wow! im very happy for you at least u received 100, but they should give u also the 50 remaining.. well after all, we should be thankful still..