Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ewoks

Ewoks One stop shop - more items added

dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,
Is the blue shelf, ghost dress, silver viking helmet and yellow princess dress still available. If so, how much for each.
Thanks

3x333 for silver viking helmet and 4x3333 each for the yellow princess dress and blue wall shelf hun, if u may pls. thanks!

wildflower wrote:
Hi, Fay, how much it would be for each of this please:
Silver viking helmet (I asked in a previous post)
Cornucopia
Fall Wreath
Garlic Wreath
Bloody mat
Spooky fishbowl
Bat sticker

please? lol I haven't play yoville in a long time, I wonder if I have some "rares" for you
Laughing

hi sweetie, just for u 1x3333 each for cornucupia, bloody mat, fall and garlic wreath, 2x3333 for spooky fishbowl. then i'll just give u the bat sticker for free. Smile

milkzaba wrote:
i want
Luminous Brain Jar all
Fawkes Doll

all how much?

that will just be 5x3333 for both. thanks!

shishou_fuuin wrote:
How much would you want for;
wonderland rabbit
Mad Hatter Set (shoes, hat,jacket,trousers)
^^

hi, i think ive ran out of the mad hatter set, but will have to double check on that. but for wonderland rabbit, 2 x 3333 or equivalent will be fine, thanks!

Computron wrote:
Can I have Zombie Doll for 3x999? Discount for looong waiting customer and return customer?

hehehe, 3x999 is fine!

Computron wrote:
Thanks!!!! Payment sent!

items rcvd and sent. will add pos rep. thanks again hun. have a nice week Smile

ewoks wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Cornucopia
Fall Wreath
Garlic Wreath
Bloody mat
Spooky fishbowl
Bat sticker

please? lol I haven't play yoville in a long time, I wonder if I have some "rares" for you
Laughing

hi sweetie, just for u 1x3333 each for cornucupia, bloody mat, fall and garlic wreath, 2x3333 for spooky fishbowl. then i'll just give u the bat sticker for free. Smile

Hi Fay, thank you, it sounds great. I am not sure, I think someone gifted me a cornucopia but I can't access PS right now (something my Internet provider has to fix ) I will send you the payment as soon as I can. And confirm about the cornucopia Ashamed

wildflower wrote:
ewoks wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Cornucopia
Fall Wreath
Garlic Wreath
Bloody mat
Spooky fishbowl
Bat sticker

Laughing

Hi Fay, thank you, it sounds great. I am not sure, I think someone gifted me a cornucopia but I can't access PS right now (something my Internet provider has to fix ) I will send you the payment as soon as I can. And confirm about the cornucopia Ashamed

no worries hun, I'll reserve the items for u Smile

Updated items in toyland and fashion walk! If you are looking for sets, pls let me know as we are having a hard time figuring out which items go with what LOL

Check out for more items as we continue to de-clog Laughing

Happy shopping!

ewoks wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,
Is the blue shelf, ghost dress, silver viking helmet and yellow princess dress still available. If so, how much for each.
Thanks

3x333 for silver viking helmet and 4x3333 each for the yellow princess dress and blue wall shelf hun, if u may pls. thanks!

Hello, sorry for the delay my son was sick & I wasn't able to be on much. Would it be alright if I send you 2x6666+2x4999+1x999 instead of 11x3333 as I am out of 3333's at the moment?
Thanks f/r sent

dawnbrans wrote:
ewoks wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,
Thanks

Hello, sorry for the delay my son was sick & I wasn't able to be on much. Would it be alright if I send you 2x6666+2x4999+1x999 instead of 11x3333 as I am out of 3333's at the moment?
Thanks f/r sent

the 4999 is the admiral jacket hun?no prob with what u want to send, anything of equivalent value is all right Smile

hope ur son is doing better now.i sometimes can not go on forums to take care of my dogs in lieu of children as i still have to work on them LOL

F/R accepted Dawn, refreshing PS now. thanks!

All items sent and received, thanks for the trade!!! adding rep

dawnbrans wrote:
Thank you!!! logging in and sending payment now congratulations

all items received and sent. thank u so much for a safe trade!adding pos rep

Hi,hun how much for the ducky parade balloon? Is 3*999 fair enough, i wonder?

Yong wrote:
Hi,hun how much for the ducky parade balloon? Is 3*999 fair enough, i wonder?

3x999 is fine hun. kindly send me a F/R with note. thanks!

Do you have another pet parade balloon @ 3x999? If you don't have, I don't mind offer at a higher bid for 4x999, Thanks.

Computron wrote:
Do you have another pet parade balloon @ 3x999? If you don't have, I don't mind offer at a higher bid for 4x999, Thanks.

LOL no need to offer higher, i have another spare for the same price Patrick Smile

ewoks wrote:
Computron wrote:

LOL no need to offer higher, i have another spare for the same price Patrick Smile

Payment sent! Thanks. Smile

Computron wrote:
ewoks wrote:
Computron wrote:

Payment sent! Thanks. Smile

items rcvd and sent, thanks for another safe trade. Rep added congratulations

More items in clothing and depot added, plus the green thumb dept had been opened for all your gardening pleasure! Laughing

apocalypsa wrote:
hi there
how much would you like for Maroon Beret? (preferably in 999s)

hi, i usually sell clothes for 1- 5 x 3333s or equivalent. how bout 5x999 for the beret? Smile

ewoks wrote:
apocalypsa wrote:
hi there

hi, i usually sell clothes for 1- 5 x 3333s or equivalent. how bout 5x999 for the beret? Smile

Deal Smile
ps. i'm new here so i'm probably gonna need further instructions (if you don't mind)

apocalypsa wrote:
ewoks wrote:
apocalypsa wrote:
hi there

Deal Smile
ps. i'm new here so i'm probably gonna need further instructions (if you don't mind)

welcome to PSFC!!! i'll bet you'll love it here. Smile
First, send me a F/R pls with a note stating your forum name and item. u can do that by clicking my facebook icon on the left side, and it will take u to my profile. Once I've received the 999s, I will send you the beret, with a big hug lol. should u need further instructions, kindly let me know Smile

ewoks wrote:
First, send me a F/R pls with a note stating your forum name and item. u can do that by clicking my facebook icon on the left side, and it will take u to my profile. Once I've received the 999s, I will send you the beret, with a big hug lol. should u need further instructions, kindly let me know Smile

i have a little problem here...i can't add you on fb,there isn't "add as a friend" sign on your profile preview-like it's set to private or something...what should i do?sorry if i'm causing you trouble

Guest Guest
Ewoks, how much Black kitty plushies do you have? can i have 3 for 3x3333?

apocalypsa wrote:
ewoks wrote:

i have a little problem here...i can't add you on fb,there isn't "add as a friend" sign on your profile preview-like it's set to private or something...what should i do?sorry if i'm causing you trouble

Ahhh i may have changed settings again, but the others didnt have any probs adding me. but no worries, i'll add u up instead. no trouble at all, theres no need to apologize. We all went thru as newcomers in the forum

Riuna wrote:

Hello Riuna, yes i can accommodate 3 black kitty plushies. If you can make it 4x3333 for the 3 plushies pls, we have a deal. Thank you Smile

ewoks wrote:
Ahhh i may have changed settings again, but the others didnt have any probs adding me. but no worries, i'll add u up instead. no trouble at all, theres no need to apologize. We all went thru as newcomers in the forum

f/r accepted
should i send you payment right now?

apocalypsa wrote:
ewoks wrote:

f/r accepted
should i send you payment right now?

yes u may send payment anytime ur free to do so. I am a safe trader, however if u prefer to have a trade referee to assist us, we may look for one online Smile

ewoks wrote:
yes u may send payment anytime ur free to do so. I am a safe trader, however if u prefer to have a trade referee to assist us, we may look for one online Smile

that's alright,i trust you
payment sent Smile

apocalypsa wrote:
ewoks wrote:

that's alright,i trust you
payment sent Smile

items rcvd and sent, thank u so much for a safe trade. Adding postive rep for u congratulations

ewoks wrote:
items rcvd and sent, thank u so much for a safe trade. Adding postive rep for u congratulations

thank you! loving the beret and the ice cream,yay!
here's a + rep for you too,have a lovely week!

Guest Guest
ewoks wrote:
Riuna wrote:

Hello Riuna, yes i can accommodate 3 black kitty plushies. If you can make it 4x3333 for the 3 plushies pls, we have a deal. Thank you Smile

I can do 4x3333~ congratulations

Riuna wrote:
ewoks wrote:
Riuna wrote:

thank you, kindly send me a F/R with a note pls congratulations

Guest Guest
ewoks wrote:
Riuna wrote:
ewoks wrote:
Riuna wrote:

I did. I'm holly btw. it won't let me send a message to you i think your privacy settings. XD

Riuna wrote:
ewoks wrote:
Riuna wrote:
ewoks wrote:
Riuna wrote:

I did. I'm holly btw. it won't let me send a message to you i think your privacy settings. XD

Ive accepted your F/R Holly, thank you. I'll have to check my privacy settings again, thank you for letting me know. Smile

Guest Guest
ewoks wrote:

Ive accepted your F/R Holly, thank you. I'll have to check my privacy settings again, thank you for letting me know. Smile

Thankies~ i'll send the 4x3333 for the kitties soon then. Laughing

Guest Guest
Riuna wrote:
ewoks wrote:

4x3333 sent. congratulations

Riuna wrote:
Riuna wrote:
ewoks wrote:

4x3333 sent. congratulations

items rcvd and sent, thanks for a safe trade. pos rep added for u congratulations

TerraNeko wrote:
How much for festive tree seed? I need 2.

what from of currency would u like to use pls? Does 2x 3333 for both sound fine? i can do 2 or more Smile thanks

How much for pet parade balloon?? 3*999 okay?

Yong wrote:
How much for pet parade balloon?? 3*999 okay?

Ive accepted your F/R u sent before hun, for the pet parade balloon. 3x999 is ok Smile

No, i didn't have a friend request. I've send one to you before but i don't get a reply.