Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 4

Just had to let IMOM in and try and get Dennis indoors after his sulk today (because someone was here)

Hi Frannie, shall we make that Irish Coffee? congratulations

Yes, we can supply anything from this bar - how convenient is that?

Congrats on the work then Wish.
I wondered if my post was a bit self indulgent actually, but it's all genuine and from the heart.

My day wasn't great, started with a migraine, easing in to a really bad head, nausea, and dishwasher engineer couldn't fix the blooming dishwasher, so - parts on order and waiting for another appointment Sad

Irish coffee s fine, though I would prefer Kahlua in it, if may..

you've had a string of horrible luck Gill

ooooo just saw my first Ohio warbler of the season! it must be getting to Winter's death$! Though I think it's too early for them to be here

Drinks are served ladies!

Yes, we do seem to have been having more than our fair share Frannie.
This dishwasher's only just over 3 years old - and it's a make that is usually supposed to last at least 10 or 15 years without a problem, that's why they give a free 5 year guarantee - so far we've had 2 major faults!

I keep having a similar problem with my mcrowave. Have replaced the same part three times in two years $200 each time. Next time, we get a new nuker

Oh cheers and welcome back Frannie. Wow the warble pic is stunning !!

Did you have a fab time ?

Sorry I am in critical phase of dinner .....

That's pretty Frannie - all our things of nature are out of sync I think.

I was awake just before half five and heard a blackbird singing. Mind you we put our clocks forward an hour on the 28th, so let's see what effect that has.

had a fabulous time.. did nothing but visit with my bro and his family and sit in the sun.

came home to a lame dog. She had xrays yesterday and it's the hip getting worse and the knee getting worse. Might be ACL problems. But the vet saw 'holes' n the bone and that's a bone cancer indicator. Sending xrays on to radiologist and will get diagnosis, and therefore will need to make decisions next week

Frannie wrote:
I keep having a similar problem with my mcrowave. Have replaced the same part three times in two years $200 each time. Next time, we get a new nuker

Yes, you do wonder if it's worth spending on these things, or just starting over!

bogie wrote:
Evening all

Bogie - great to see you too.

Sorry but I must go finish the curry congratulations

See you all soon

Wish Fairy wrote:
bogie wrote:
Evening all

Bogie - great to see you too.

Sorry but I must go finish the curry congratulations

See you all soon

Hi and bye wish

Curry drool drool

Evening Boogs, have seen a message to my email, but haven't been concentrating on anything today. I will get back to you though.

See you Wish. Bon appetit.

Frannie, that's sad news, keep us up to speed eh?

you always know when It's Friday... Wish is cooking Indian food!

we're having meatballs and sauce from the freezer and rigatoni in honor of St, Joseph!

The hardest part of a lame dog is keeping them on complete restriction. She is not to jump on the bed or the sofa.. must be brought out on a leash, and as few times as possible since it involves three stairs

That will be hard Frannie - Dennis really isn't himself, made worse by staying out in the wet all afternoon. He looks like he has something with his left side back leg - could be a touch of arthritis maybe?

Frannie wrote:

Frannie wrote:
we're having meatballs and sauce from the freezer and rigatoni in honor of St, Joseph!

In the culinary spirit I'll share.

We're having a deboned and marinated chicken, with Indian spices and yoghurt, served with friends(sic)* and salad.

I mistyped friends instead of fries
Laughing but that must be a Freudian slip seeing as I'm talking to you two!

Sorry phone (at least it was a quick one)

Hi Frannie

Me loon no worries I know your up to your neck in it at the moment, have held of mailing you for over a week, but it's manic at my end now too, so sent it before im bogged under too.

Frannie wrote:
The hardest part of a lame dog is keeping them on complete restriction. She is not to jump on the bed or the sofa.. must be brought out on a leash, and as few times as possible since it involves three stairs

Sad the poor thing

Zoonie wrote:
That will be hard Frannie - Dennis really isn't himself, made worse by staying out in the wet all afternoon. He looks like he has something with his left side back leg - could be a touch of arthritis maybe?

Frannie wrote:

Frannie wrote:

In the culinary spirit I'll share.

We're having a deboned and marinated chicken, with Indian spices and yoghurt, served with friends(sic)* and salad.

I mistyped friends instead of fries
Laughing but that must be a Freudian slip seeing as I'm talking to you two!

You loon Oh how I have missed you

you've probably already seen this, but just in case:

source = http://sanjose.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2010/03/15/daily74.html?ed=2010-03-18&ana=e_du_pub

Password-stealing virus targets Facebook users
Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal

McAfee Inc. warned Facebook Inc.'s 400 million users Wednesday that a new type of virus is trying to steal their bank passwords and other secret information about them.

Palo Alto-based Facebook also issued a status update Wednesday warning about bogus e-mail containing viruses and advised its users of its social networks to delete the e-mail and warn their friends.

The e-mail's recipients that the passwords on their Facebook accounts have been reset and asks them to click on an attachment to get new login credentials. If they do this, McAfee warns that triggers the download of several types of malicious software, including a program that steals passwords.

Tens of millions of the spam were sent across Europe, the United States and Asia since the campaign began on Tuesday, McAfee said.

Dave Marcus, McAfee's director of malware research and communications, told Reuters that he expects the hackers will succeed in infecting millions of computers.

"With Facebook as your lure, you potentially have 400 million people that can click on the attachment. If you get 10 percent success, that's 40 million," the news service quoted him as saying.

The bogus email is titled "Facebook Password Reset Confirmation! Customer Support."

Of course, that would mean we have time to read our emails LOL!!!

WOW Frannie, I think I half heard something, but didn't pay attention properly - such is life at the moment.

A good rule of thumb is never follow a link in an email, and if not sure, Google for info.

I keep getting a pop up in PS to allow an adobe associated programme to store info on my computer - cloud something? I think it's for the PS data base associated with the game, but at the moment (until I find out more) I keep saying NO.

Boogs, we're all busy I know, sorry, not meaning to plead special case or anything, just some emotional baggage and just a whole string of things going wrong and sent to try me.
I've missed you too and I miss the people who've gone AWOL - say, like Chip, has anyone heard anything of her at all? the wedding's coming closer.

Have you heard from KB, Boogie?

It must say somewhere, how many different eggs are in the trees this time?
I've collected four different ones.

And do you two want any particular free gift? I just don't seem to find the right info on walls.

Frannie wrote:
Of course, that would mean we have time to read our emails LOL!!!

Thanks for the info Frannie Smile

I am very careful about emails claiming to be from banks etc... luckily most are filtered away to junk for me.

and I would never dream of putting my bank details on Facebook, although many do :eek:

Have not heard from Chip.. except to watch her postings on the wall in re PS.. nothing personal though. I believe the wedding is late May. I recall it being right around our anniversary May 26

I'm full on those new gifts already, but thank you for thinking of me. Do you need anything?

Frannie wrote:
I'm full on those new gifts already, but thank you for thinking of me. Do you need anything?

I *think* I just have the panda and the basket so far, not 100% sure to be honest.

I recall her wedding being May too.

Boogs, how's Marie getting along with her pregnancy?

Marisol has started her new job and says it's very busy, she's trying to settle in; and Bee is still moving all her stuff to her new home.
I really hope she's ok with her new housemate, it sounds good though. She wants to be pretty sorted by the end of this weekend.

OMG me loon, I sent the note just so you know and you can answer im your own time, I sent it before things snowball here and I never get it to you

Ive saw a news feed that chip was home, but not seen her for ages.

Yes re KB in facebook wall over the weekend, with sylvi & misty, Sylvi was telling us all to " be werry werry quiet, Im hunting wabbits" after hideeni started stalking me and K dressed boubie as ninjabat with a club and hook to get him away from boogie.

sorry im sure that did not make sense, Kids are badgering me at the same time Ashamed

Nobody was here I kept checking back, but the egg hunt was on, laughed till my sides hurt

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

I *think* I just have the panda and the basket so far, not 100% sure to be honest.

sent the bird from Mark's account just now

How's thing in here?
BF's watching something I don't really like (a show called Stargate), so figured to entertain myself on the laptop next to him, so we both do something together we like

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

I recall her wedding being May too.

Boogs, how's Marie getting along with her pregnancy?

Marisol has started her new job and says it's very busy, she's trying to settle in; and Bee is still moving all her stuff to her new home.
I really hope she's ok with her new housemate, it sounds good though. She wants to be pretty sorted by the end of this weekend.

oops missed this post

Last time I spoke to marie her bump and the melons are all doing well congratulations

New gifts not even sure of all I got, was more worried that I could not send to all of them today, so started a list to be fair and return them in order.

i need to rant a little. It used to be fun to visit other pets. Now, with all the stuff flying around,,,, and all the dogs and cats and lions and whatever else clamoring for food it's gotten to be aggravating. Add to that all the clicks you have to make on sending seeds that noone needs... ugh........ end rant

Toulouse wrote:
How's thing in here?
BF's watching something I don't really like (a show called Stargate), so figured to entertain myself on the laptop next to him, so we both do something together we like

I used to watch stargate congratulations I love sci-fi

no sorry gotta go my mums called on skype catch up with you all later :hug;

going to move back inside.. has gotten too windy to stay out here. Hold tight everyone!

Frannie wrote:
i need to rant a little. It used to be fun to visit other pets. Now, with all the stuff flying around,,,, and all the dogs and cats and lions and whatever else clamoring for food it's gotten to be aggravating. Add to that all the clicks you have to make on sending seeds that noone needs... ugh........ end rant

Not even a rant Frannie, I'm in complete agreement.

Instead of really enjoying the game, I'm very much trying to just 'go through the motions' these days (and failing a lot of the time)

bogie wrote:

no sorry gotta go my mums called on skype catch up with you all later :hug;

*waves to Boogie's mum* see ya Boogs.

Toulouse wrote:

Thanks.

We don't get Nivea polish here. Nice colour, although too dark for me to wear, because I've such pale skin - even red is a bit tricky, I usually go for Leighton Denny polish in very nude shades.

I've got all but 2 of the Triathalon scavenger hunt items.... now onto the Spot the differences! am going to try the scene thing, but I'm not creative, at least not today

I've got some white wine while cooking and watching the sport relief telethon.

I'm kind of half here and half cooking - not ignoring you guys.

wellk, all, Mark just got home, Going to go talk at him.. ummm TO him for a while. See you later... and ooooooooooo

inspiration just hit for my theme for triathalon! wheeeeeeeee

Hey Frannie, in case I don't see you: wish OH good luck with the operation/surgery and don't forget to give him a very big hug from me!

What's cooking Gill?
Just had a major technical talk with BF about photography, sometimes I wonder why and how I know all that stuff Laughing

Did anyone hear from Kijo later today?
(just hope she's feeling better)